MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Madonna: RARE Part VIII

Jazzy Jan    0

10653374_700364230047053_650226892944129

Goddess, beautiful photo of Madonna. She looks so happy, as does the children.

10498266_432047343602102_783387857249797

Jazzy Jan    0

BwLDyUQCMAEcWMc.jpg

Have always loved Madonna in this photo. Just shows up her charisma and beauty. She looks stunning and sexy while just sitting around in such an unglamorous setting and without designer styling or clothes etc.

sonicboy    0

This is from the French documentary The True Story Of Madonna...I translated it and added the English subtitles for our old website absolutemadonna.com. I was initially planning to translate the full thing but it was my first time adding subtitles to anything and I didn't realize how much time it took to do, so I didn't end up doing any more than this. But I think the most interesting footage from the documentary is contained within this part anyway. Thought I'd share it here in case anyone is interested in checking it out.

Jazzy Jan    0

This is from the French documentary The True Story Of Madonna...I translated it and added the English subtitles for our old website absolutemadonna.com. I was initially planning to translate the full thing but it was my first time adding subtitles to anything and I didn't realize how much time it took to do, so I didn't end up doing any more than this. But I think the most interesting footage from the documentary is contained within this part anyway. Thought I'd share it here in case anyone is interested in checking it out.

Thanks for doing that. Great to see the subtitles in English. I had never seen that doco before.

10387391_544908172277131_577769443351560

qans1990    0

this is my favourite picture of her from the past years, she looks like herself if that makes sense perfect face

Great pic, i know exactly what you mean. i guess its from the l'uomo vogue shoot?

sonicboy    0

Thanks for doing that. Great to see the subtitles in English. I had never seen that doco before.

10387391_544908172277131_577769443351560

You're welcome! Although it was a bitch to do (I have a newfound sympathy for people who do create subtitles for a living) I'm happy to share the portion I was able to get through! :)

Hadn't seen your pic before! Any idea which show it's from or if it's a rehearsal shot? Different hair! Either her bangs are slicked back or she hadn't cut them yet. I could be wrong, but judging from some of the pics I've seen of the earliest shows of the tour, it appears that she only cut bangs some time later during the course of the tour. Anyone know?