Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

how'd you get the instagram imagine to show btw??

It's difficult. There's no direct image URL you can grab from Instagram, so you have to take a screen shot and upload it online using an image hosting site.

10570022_1531071307124073_313812909_n.jp

Using Firefox, I just right-clicked on the picture, chose "View Background Image", and then when it went straight to the image, copy and pasted the jpg URL right into the 'Image' icon for making a post here. Pretty simple.

Using Firefox, I just right-clicked on the picture, chose "View Background Image", and then when it went straight to the image, copy and pasted the jpg URL right into the 'Image' icon for making a post here. Pretty simple.

Even on the Instagram website itself? I can right click and download images anywhere online except for that site. Then again, I use Safari. Maybe I've just been taking a way too difficult approach all this time lol.

Even on the Instagram website itself? I can right click and download images anywhere online except for that site. Then again, I use Safari. Maybe I've just been taking a way too difficult approach all this time lol.

Yep. On Firefox that is.

I use Chrome sometimes too...and I think it has that same issue. I also noticed they don't let you just drag and drop images to save to your desktop. Annoying. All these different browsers have their little issues.

Yep. On Firefox that is.

I use Chrome sometimes too...and I think it has that same issue. I also noticed they don't let you just drag and drop images to save to your desktop. Annoying. All these different browsers have their little issues.

Yeah, I think it may be for copyright issues - Instagram might be powerful enough to have influence over that sort of thing.

Thanks for mentioning that it works on Firefox. I'll have to check that out.

On Firefox you can also do Tools>Page Info>Media and then sort to the images and there's a window within the window where you can seek the image you want and a button to save it.

Any site that includes a copy protection is usually just a clear GIF or PNG. It's really easy to bypass.

On Firefox you can also do Tools>Page Info>Media and then sort to the images and there's a window within the window where you can seek the image you want and a button to save it.

Any site that includes a copy protection is usually just a clear GIF or PNG. It's really easy to bypass.

On Chrome, just right click on the picture and select "inspect element", then find the url of the picture and you can post it here ;)

Yep. These both work too. I forgot to mention them.

The Daily Mail clearly dislikes Madonna. If you look at the comments, none of them mentions anything about that picture being taken from the "Confessions" tour in 2006. I told them this but my comment didn't get published. It speaks volumes how they're ignoring the truth and letting the incredibly nasty posts slip by. Bastards.