Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

IKR!! There's so many dumb comment on this board, these days...!! Holy shit!!

:chuckle::clap:

And a host of old trolls with new names from other endangered fizzling out forums

Just look at the Flop Princesses Section

Mysterious

In Christopher's book, he says that he suggested getting a private plane to Madonna, and she said, "That's too expensive! And I don't have to. I can just use the Warner jet." I guess Live Nation doesn't have a jet of their own!

LN gave gaga a jet

I can't at all those Israelinazis going at her for her previous post asking the cease of fire over Gaza. They implied she was pro-Hamas. Well, the Israeli government is way worse. Shame on you Israel. Not only for what you are doing to the Palestinians but also for what you are doing to the memory of those who died and those who survived the terror of the Holocaust.

10561128_1439636986309581_2072091043_n.j

I do not support Hamas! I support human dignity and respect! I support sharing! I support Peace! #ceasefire

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqueen

^ They're recording a choir. This is something you do at the every end before mixing and mastering. It's possible it won't be out until next year, but I still think late fall is very likely.

At this time in 2005, Madonna was seen leaving a recording studio with Stuart Price, presumably to mix the album. She had also announced the title and release date by the end of July. So it seems this one is a little bit behind COADF, but I still think there's time for a 2014 release. Especially when you keep in mind that she fell off a fucking horse in 2005 and still got an album out by November.

She's flawless in this pic. And she looks so inspired!!!

I can't wait. I feel so excited and so positive about this record. I'm sure it's gonna be incredible.