Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

Just like everyone else on instagram! :durst:

IKR :chuckle: There was me thinking the 50 billion selfies littering Insta were all spontaneously caught off guard!

Anyway, Madge swigging from a wine bottle on a Friday night. Doesn't get any better than that :wow:

Air Macs had me like..........,,....,#bitchimmadonna

10453980_239875489542200_879473083_n.jpg

I love that she's wearing Air max, but lol, she's written air macs, it's air max !

Lmao she always spells something wrong

Air Macs had me like..........,,....,#bitchimmadonna

10453980_239875489542200_879473083_n.jpg

I love that she's wearing Air max, but lol, she's written air macs, it's air max !

Truly amazing! A woman who both supports freedom and supports a company that has child slavery make her shoes, well done Madonna Air Max! Hopefully it wasn't David or Mercy's family that made those NIKE shoes for 12 cents!

Truly amazing! A woman who both supports freedom and supports a company that has child slavery make her shoes, well done Madonna Air Max! Hopefully it wasn't David or Mercy's family that made those NIKE shoes for 12 cents!

Are you for real? Political correctness run amok. Unfortunately most mass produced clothing and shoes now are made in foreign countries with cheap labor. If we followed your advice, we'd all be naked and barefoot. All the basketball and football players endorse Nike and actually take money from them. Why aren't you attacking them? Really low and classless to drag Madonna's kids into this.

I love that now she uses the red lipstick all the time. She looks hot!

She could sell that empty wine bottle w/ Madonna Red lipstick residue on ebay for a mint.

Guest Pud Whacker

2ito8wj.jpg

per per Ivy.

Are you for real? Political correctness run amok. Unfortunately most mass produced clothing and shoes now are made in foreign countries with cheap labor. If we followed your advice, we'd all be naked and barefoot. All the basketball and football players endorse Nike and actually take money from them. Why aren't you attacking them? Really low and classless to drag Madonna's kids into this.

I love you! Kick ass slam dunk for real scolding.

Wow, you're always so bitter!