Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

rocco-lourdes-27-682x1024.jpg

I like Rocco's cute hairstyle for some reason.

Also, why the hell does Lola continue smoking? :huh: Younger people in her age group smoke less cigarettes than previous generations. It just causes so many potential health risks if you smoke long term.

oh......the same brand that opened a shop in via condotti in rome last year...there were always big queues for these expensive and highly overrated pastries...

I hate macarons...even that stick up your arse brand. Give me cannoli over this air filled coloured sugar any day!

I hate macarons...even that stick up your arse brand. Give me cannoli over this air filled coloured sugar any day!

:rotfl:

love you!!!!

ps....

BuSQrVEIEAAvJfa.jpg

"Getting ready for my B-day! Yes we hang our dresses in the bathtub!thanks D&G!

what she's talking about? what shade?

Looks like the guy and her supposed-new-toy-boy is that Dutch dancer Timo again who was linked with her last year also. He introduced a befriended boxing instructor to the Ciccones who taugt Rocco boxing. Glad she's started to explore my fellow dutchmen now :s98:

Whoa there, Madonna!

The 55-year-old pop star is celebrating her birthday early with a super-sexy and explicitInstagram selfie. Madonna took to social media earlier today to share a racy crotch shot.

In the photo, the singer nearly flashes her lady parts while wearing semi-sheer black lace panties and a black top. Madonna stands in her bathroom with one hand on her hip and the other behind the camera, which is pointed directly at her vagina. In the background are floral-print dresses hanging in her shower.

VIDEO: Adam Levine shares 1st newlywed selfie!

"Getting ready for my B-day! Yes we hang our dresses in the bathtub!thanks D&G! #unapologeticbitch," Madonna, who turns 56 on Aug. 16, captioned the pic.

Guess you're never too young for a crotch shot selfie, right?!

Madonna also shared a much tamer Instagram photo of her son Rocco Ritchie today. In the pic, Rocco plays with friends in the pool. "What my holiday looks like! #unapologeticbitch," she wrote.

One thing's for sure: Madonna seems to be enjoying summer vacation!