Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

It looks a lot like Christopher Ciccone photography work which Madonna said about "It's just asses !"

I forgot about that :lmao:

He posts a lot of interesting quotes on his site, so hopefully she's just checking them out and not wanting to collaborate with him

He posts a lot of interesting quotes on his site, so hopefully she's just checking them out and not wanting to collaborate with him

Oh I'm sure she's checking out his site alright, but I don't necessarily think it's for the quotes... :chuckle:

Screen_Shot_2014_07_03_at_2_51_05_AM.png

Smiling with my boo! Nothing takes the past away............like the future! #livingforlove

Michael would have been her ultimate sexual conquest. I don't care if none of y'all don't like him. We all know she wanted to nail him.

Smiling with my boo! Nothing takes the past away............like the future! #livingforlove

I love how she quoted from Nothing Really Matters or at least I hope she did that :D Now she needs to perform it on the next tour.

Smiling with my boo?

Really? I didnt think Madonna liked MJ that much. OK so he passed away and she did the tribute and all, but did he really touch her personally?

^ She was always a huge fan of his music, especially in the 80s. She admired him and looked up to him. But yeah, their relationship was cool at best, so "boo" seems disingenuous. And I don't think that smile looks very genuine either. There are better pics of the two of them together.

her body language in that pic doesn't show that she's friends with him. he's facing her, looking at her, and smiling. she's completely turned away from him, looking down, and just has a smirk on her face. plus there's a big gap between them. i kinda doubt he was her boo

her body language in that pic doesn't show that she's friends with him. he's facing her, looking at her, and smiling. she's completely turned away from him, looking down, and just has a smirk on her face. plus there's a big gap between them. i kinda doubt he was her boo

Come on, you are making a complete judgement on one photograph. You have to remember too that they were surrounded by photographers and that makes it hard as well. They are closer together in this photo. I don't think they were incredibly close, but I do know that from the beginning of her career, Madonna has always loved Michael Jackson. She mentioned how much she loved and admired him as an artist many times.

spl109713_002.jpg

They actually first met few years earlier

Madonna-MichaelJackson-MJ-Concert.jpg

Great 1983 pic, thanks for posting it

Madonna is smiling, Michael looks pensive. This picture speaks a thousand words. Madonna is always quintessentially looking ahead, confident, the one in charge, shaping her life. How they came about to be in that business and what their respective trajectories/timelines were at the time is completely reflected in this picture. Michael didn't have a childhood and he was a victim of household abuse.

There's no contest when you come from that sort of emotional/physical background. You are scarred in a much more brutal way than Madonna was by the premature loss of her mother. That loss on the contrary is what propelled Madonna ahead.

Michael was obviously talented (albeit a tad repetitive) but being pushed by your own family since a very young age will ultimately take the toll on anyone, even the toughest kid. I'm also always amazed at noticing how unfailingly awkward and uncomfortable his body language looked any time he was around a woman that wasn't one of his sisters

Sad really, his family could sure win a prize for most exploitative family in history. Speaking of which, Beast of Burden Janet better recite her thanks every single night and day.

I don't think they were incredibly close, but I do know that from the beginning of her career, Madonna has always loved Michael Jackson. She mentioned how much she loved and admired him as an artist many times.

True :thumbsup:

She looks so out of place that's funny

LOL

She just looks happy and "caught in the moment" because she's just witnessing the presence of Madonna up close

Must be a fan

Guest Pud Whacker

dont irritate me. that is one of the top most ridiculous statements i have ever read on here and there are heaps. theyre leaving a restaurant with paparazzi all over them.

What-the-fuck-is-this-shit-LOL-Michael-J