Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

it sounds like something for dance track...its fast...

Really? Reminds me a little of "Easy Ride" with a slightly higher tempo.

Madryan, how exciting is this !

Isn't it!?!?! My favorite Madonna songs always tend to have big strings sections. Can't wait!!

If this is actually from something that she's releasing on the album, it will be the first time she's ever played a snippet of a new song to the public during the recording process....

:)

Really? Reminds me a little of "Easy Ride" with a slightly higher tempo.

that's the thing, the tempo is high...can fit a dance track...but could be anything I guess....

If this is actually from something that she's releasing on the album, it will be the first time she's ever played a snippet of a new song to the public during the recording process....

:)

Carta, I am already so excited for this album. Always am but really enjoying the little hints and now some music - with orchestration and strings. :tigger:

If you watch closely, there are some members of the orchestra that aren't playing yet!!!

There isn't only violins!!!!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dramatic::drama:

Sooooo exciting!!! Btw, on what grounds do you guys think it's fast? O.o there's no tempo markings on it... It may be very slow too ;) And I could play that if only the clefs would show.... I may try to work it out later if I have the time. But yeah, so excited for real orchestra!

Edited by Routa