Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

Seeing her so happy and proud makes happy and proud for her. I remember a 90's Madonna interview when she talked about seeing a psychic at a New Year's Day party who told her that she would never have children and her career would ultimately be a washout. Look where she is now. She's a true inspiration and a true survivor.

Some of those girls seems to be furious deep inside that Mama Madonna and her daughter completely stole all their spotlight!!! :lmao:

Are you sure they couldn't be doing something totally innocuous? Prom has all of those customs like corsages and giving gifts to dates - it could be related to that. I have a hard time believing that the infamously strict Madonna would roll a joint with her daughter and, even she did, that she would do it at her 17 year-old daughter's pre-Prom picture party.

:lol: I think they are eating party finger food of some sort.

i know I know, i did not believe for one moment they were doing anything different than eating

i know I know, i did not believe for one moment they were doing anything different than eating

Tears in Heaven, what party food do you think it is ? I need to know for inspiration for the next party I throw. :laugh: