New Music Seminar 1984: "But listen . . . "

XXL

Maybe it's just me but she seems to be so much more confident in those old interviews from the 80's, 90's than she does right now, I think she carried herself way better. She seems almost shy now , it's weird.

Maybe it's just me but she seems to be so much more confident in those old interviews from the 80's, 90's than she does right now, I think she carried herself way better. She seems almost shy now , it's weird.

I think she was fearless. She's equally strong now but in an entirely different way. Of she were still the same she wouldn't have grown. I think she definitely still has that aplomb and flirtatious wit in her but she doesn't expose it all of the time.

Madonna never needed stylists or image makers when she was first becoming famous. She talked about never having a stylist years later. She just oozes natural charisma, intelligence, beauty and humour. I love how she does not back down in her views. Her music videos did reach so many people and thank goodness that all videos are not just footage of people playing drums and guitars like Hall and Oates were talking about. Madonna again being way ahead of the pack and not afraid to show it. Love her.