FALSE Roger Friedman rumour.. Zzzzz...

Interscope handles all of the marketing for the album. Promo would also be handled in tandem with Liz Rosenberg. This whole LN deal has really confused fans. Not much has changed except LN is paying for the RECORDING of the albums. Interscope (or whatever other label she chooses to market and distribute her albums) will do the rest.

No, it doesn't work that way, at all

If that's true, then Interscope did an absolutely pathetic job of marketing and promoting the album. Here in Australia, it was painfully obvious that she didn't have the full backing of a record company.

WB was great compared to shitty Interscope..watch it happen again.

Will interscope distribute the new album? Or was it a MDNA only arrangement? She should thing about asking Warner to do the new one.

Will interscope distribute the new album? Or was it a MDNA only arrangement? She should thing about asking Warner to do the new one.

They signed a contract for three studio albums (at $1m per album), so the remaining studio albums she owes to Live Nation will both be distributed by Interscope.

They signed a contract for three studio albums (at $1m per album), so the remaining studio albums she owes to Live Nation will both be distributed by Interscope.

Oh.

:sad:

What makes Roger Friedman so vile - beyond being a complete liar with no sense of ethical journalism whatsoever - is that the bullshit he writes gets picked up by other media outlets, esp. online ones, and that garbage then spreads. And sadly, people who really know nothing about him (and who aren't intelligent enough to examine where the information they're getting is actually coming from - which is most people) take it as being true. If he was some lonely guy in the corner of the internet that nobody paid any attention to, that would be one thing. But the way the media works these days, calling yourself a "journalist" and writing whatever you want on the internet, actually gets MSM attention and gets picked up... it's fucking ridiculous. And he's been doing this shit for a decade or more...and sadly, it has had a real negative effect. Of course, friends with Drudge, worked at Faux News, Forbes, etc... no wonder he's a pathological liar. Sadly, he has yet to be truly exposed for the rotting garbage he is...

What makes Roger Friedman so vile - beyond being a complete liar with no sense of ethical journalism whatsoever - is that the bullshit he writes gets picked up by other media outlets, esp. online ones, and that garbage then spreads. And sadly, people who really know nothing about him (and who aren't intelligent enough to examine where the information they're getting is actually coming from - which is most people) take it as being true. If he was some lonely guy in the corner of the internet that nobody paid any attention to, that would be one thing. But the way the media works these days, calling yourself a "journalist" and writing whatever you want on the internet, actually gets MSM attention and gets picked up... it's fucking ridiculous. Of course, friends with Drudge, worked at Faux News, Forbes, etc... no wonder he's a pathological liar. Sadly, he has yet to be truly exposed for the rotting garbage he is...

Yes, it was through him alone that all of the MDNA hatred come from. His hateful articles against Madonna when he was writing for Forbes, were reported so many place elsewhere. I put him in the same basket as Piers Morgan and Chelsea Handler regarding Madonna. Their absolute hatred for her is obsessive and without proper reason. What is Roger's reason other than he is a Mariah and Gaga fan ? That should not even come into it as it is entirely possible to like different artists and not play "pick a side" like school children. Piers was annoyed at Madonna never giving him exclusive information and Chelsea admits to never properly meeting her but going to her Oscar parties while hating her. None of these people have one ounce of professional conduct.

Yes, it was through him alone that all of the MDNA hatred come from. His hateful articles against Madonna when he was writing for Forbes, were reported so many place elsewhere. I put him in the same basket as Piers Morgan and Chelsea Handler regarding Madonna. Their absolute hatred for her is obsessive and without proper reason. What is Roger's reason other than he is a Mariah and Gaga fan ? That should not even come into it as it is entirely possible to like different artists and not play "pick a side" like school children. Piers was annoyed at Madonna never giving him exclusive information and Chelsea admits to never properly meeting her but going to her Oscar parties while hating her. None of these people have one ounce of professional conduct.

Jazzy and Vogue you both nailed it with these posts, could not agree more :clap:

I like Chelsea and don't understand what her issue is with Madonna, but I don't think it's fair to compare her to Piers and Roger, who are supposed to be actual news journalists - at least to the extent that they cover important news and news figures.

I like Chelsea and don't understand what her issue is with Madonna, but I don't think it's fair to compare her to Piers and Roger, who are supposed to be actual news journalists - at least to the extent that they cover important news and news figures.

O'h, I think it is very fair. She maybe is even more vile because she turns up at Madonna's Oscar parties and then gloats about hating her. I find that to be the utmost of pathetic, nasty and petty behaviour. She even admits to never having a conversation or properly meeting her. If someone showed up to my party, ate my food, enjoyed entertainment and then talked about how they could not stand me, I would be furious. Plus, she is always having a go at women who she is jealous of while continually gloating about being friends with Jennifer Anniston. Seriously, I can't stand her.

O'h, I think it is very fair. She maybe is even more vile because she turns up at Madonna's Oscar parties and then gloats about hating her. I find that to be the utmost of pathetic, nasty and petty behaviour. She even admits to never having a conversation or properly meeting her. If someone showed up to my party, ate my food, enjoyed entertainment and then talked about how they could not stand me, I would be furious. Plus, she is always having a go at women who she is jealous of while continually gloating about being friends with Jennifer Anniston. Seriously, I can't stand her.

I don't like her either.

Her issue is simply that she loves talking about Madonna and trashing her because Chelsea craves the attention deriving from it. Just like all the other frogs do (Elton, Piers, Sharon, Morrissey, Sade, Pete Burns, Suzette Vega erc etc). Next umpteenth Elton's venomous out of the blue attack in 3, 2, 1

I don't like her either

I don't know much about her as she's not famous in Europe so I have no other way of knowing who she is if not through the Internet but from the few clips I have watched she comes off as a shallow, insipid woman who laughs at her own jokes a tad too much

I couldn't have said it better, Jan. I mean, (aside from this bitch) who else would have the bare faced cheek to turn up at a party thrown by someone they supposedly dislike and then (no doubt) have a good old whine about them to anyone who'll listen? If anything, she showed herself up to be the hypocritical, parasitic, haggard old lush she really is. She makes my blood boil.

I don't know much about her as she's not famous in Europe so I have no other way of knowing who she is if not through the Internet but from the few clips I have watched she comes off as a shallow, insipid woman who laughs at her own jokes a tad too much

Yeah, I'm European as well so I haven't really watched her show, but I've seen a few clips and also read interviews, and she really seems like a huge cunt.

Kunt was on UK's This Morning show, bitch didn't get a proper interview! Instead was reviewing newspapers for just few minutes! Impression on her face was like I didn't come all they way from US to do this lol!

And she is not 39!!!! She looks late 40's to me.

Guest whatatramp

Kunt was on UK's This Morning show, bitch didn't get a proper interview! Instead was reviewing newspapers for just few minutes! Impression on her face was like I didn't come all they way from US to do this lol!

And she is not 39!!!! She looks late 40's to me.

she was on the sunday brunch show or whatever its called aswell