New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

Guest whatatramp

Very true. I love HC and ain't looking for a Part 2. What's Issac have to say about this?

I'll be Issac..

HARD CANDY WAS EVERYTHING.

I'll be Issac..

HARD CANDY WAS EVERYTHING.

I am all here for Beat Goes on pt 2

Give it 2 Me pt 2

She's Not Me pt 2

Voices pt 2

Incredible pt 2

Heart Beat pt 2

Candy Shop pt 2

Maybe even a Miles Away pt 2

Get that Pharrell dick M

Alcodonna...

DIPLO as executive producer?

I listened to the DISCLOSURE album today and it actually sounds quite dated (90s sound) and besides 2 or 3 songs is pretty boring and repetitive… so they can do a remix but no production on the new album thanks.

Alcodonna...

I listened to the DISCLOSURE album today and it actually sounds quite dated (90s sound) and besides 2 or 3 songs is pretty boring and repetitive… so they can do a remix but no production on the new album thanks.

you-know-nothing-06-0313-400x300.jpg

Alcodonna...

I listened to the DISCLOSURE album today and it actually sounds quite dated (90s sound) and besides 2 or 3 songs is pretty boring and repetitive so they can do a remix but no production on the new album thanks.

You have no idea what you're talking about imao

Single in September,album in late November :)

This sounds like a winner. She's gonna want to enjoy the summer with her kids. Everything won't happen until after her bday and once Lola is moved in at school.

If she and her team feel the album is that good and it is near completed, they will release it at end of sept ( Grammy submission deadline). She wants that Grammy and the the Oscar next for her upcoming film.

If she and her team feel the album is that good and it is near completed, they will release it at end of sept ( Grammy submission deadline). She wants that Grammy and the the Oscar next for her upcoming film.

I don't think she cares anymore..

This sounds like a winner. She's gonna want to enjoy the summer with her kids. Everything won't happen until after her bday and once Lola is moved in at school.

Yes, I'm assuming no release before that time. Maybe even early 2015.

apparently vulture posted an article about the snippet being m.

avicii's alias being spinnin' records or some shit.

idk...imma look it up now.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/does-madonna-have-a-secret-new-album.html

same shit...just an organized timeline. i don't think the snippet is M but who knows. regardless, it does sound like an updated hung up/music ...so i like it.

Yes, I'm assuming no release before that time. Maybe even early 2015.

Highly doubt it. The album will likely be done by next month, mixed and mastered by end of summer. I doubt she'll sit on the album for six months. I think November is the latest. Tour in the new year.

Highly doubt it. The album will likely be done by next month, mixed and mastered by end of summer. I doubt she'll sit on the album for six months. I think November is the latest. Tour in the new year.

sounds about right. i think, though, mixing and mastering is happening with all the different collaborators and tracks she's already done. she could simply be continuing work on certain songs that they want to add more ideas to or finish.

i don't think Disclosure is anywhere on this project and in fact, believe she's done with the album.