New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

There's no guarantee that she is working with Pharell again. I don't see the Natalia Kills tag on that instagram post so not sure why some are saying she did.

I do feel like there are an enormous amount of producers on this record though:

Avicii, Diplo, Ariel Rechtshaid, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, and now maybe Disclosure (possibly) and Pharell?

We have no idea who the executive producer is either. Certainly hope it's not too many cooks in the kitchen

She did tag Natalia, she also tagged Rocco and Pharrell, herself too lol

Today, my Shazam app updated it’s news feed with this (graphic below) and a soundcloud player:

“Take a listen as the Disclosure boys bring their trademark sound to a classic track from Pharrell and Jay-Z”

I would assume they were all just hanging out during the Gov Ball and remixing some tunes, and maybe that is what her Instagram picture stems from.

1180ock.png

Oh well, who knows anymore!

I have nothing against Pharrell ( I'm not a big fan of him though) but I hope M and him DON'T work together...

There are always too cool for school "artists" that will take some sort of pride in refusing a big name like Madonna, whether they're classless enough to make it public or not.

Fat Boy Slim said no immediately when he was approached to remix Frozen. Madonna wasn't cool enough. Then when Frozen was heard for the first time it surprised everyone and of course it went massive. I remember him saying he was an idiot for turning it down.

I think Madonna just wants to make a very diverse album,with several different styles.Maybe she chose Pharrell so she could have a few tracks that are R&B flavored? And if you're gonna do R&B in 2014,Pharrell is an excellent choice (especially after "Blurred Lines" and "Happy").

I love Pharrell but now he's written for Kylie, Ed Sheeran and Paloma Faith, isn't he a little overdone now? Should we just enjoy the perfection of Give It 2 Me?

She didn't really say she was working with Pharrell. I took her instagram post more as saying she just likes him and thinks he's cool.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her latest insta post is probably aimed at all the people moaning about Pharrell. Hahaa she's even tagged him in it

I love Pharrell but now he's written for Kylie, Ed Sheeran and Paloma Faith, isn't he a little overdone now? Should we just enjoy the perfection of Give It 2 Me?

Give It 2 Me is the best song on Hard Candy.

The baseline and the synths are infectious. Love it!

Fat Boy Slim said no immediately when he was approached to remix Frozen. Madonna wasn't cool enough. Then when Frozen was heard for the first time it surprised everyone and of course it went massive. I remember him saying he was an idiot for turning it down.

That's right I forgot about him, and his bitch wife Zoe Ball kept slagging Madonna afterwards too. Who was it that said they would only work with Madonna if she would "bark like a dog on the record" or something equally as vile? Those Prodigy gits maybe.

Who was it that said they would only work with Madonna if she would "bark like a dog on the record" or something equally as vile?

I think it was that twat Aphex Twin.

oh and don't forget that DJ/producer (kavinsky?) from the soundtrack of Drive.. although that said he did turn down to mix one of the songs he already heard and it was GGW. some may not blame him for that. but it was a big headline of course..

I'm glad she's working with pretty boy again, but I don't want a fucking Happy.. gimme a Blurred Lines.

They could do something like this

:confessions:

Only thing is, Pharrell's recent stuff has been hit and miss - I Forgot to Cancel :lmao: that Paloma Faith tune

oh and don't forget that DJ/producer (kavinsky?) from the soundtrack of Drive.. although that said he did turn down to mix one of the songs he already heard and it was GGW. some may not blame him for that. but it was a big headline of course..

Awww the Drive soundtrack is phenomenal.

I personally don't believe Daft Punk don't want to work with Madonna... If anything Madonna started all this Daft Punk sound when she released Music! So i think they do owe her in a sense... All Around The World was released in 1997 but it only became a huge hit years later... after Madonna had already released Music, playing that sound to a worldwide audience.

Wtf?! :crazy:

Those Little Minx girls have got strange, wide shaped heads/faces. What's the deal there?

^ Aphex Twin.. I think it was chew vegetables or something. LOL @ bark like a dog.. very Coming to America.

:rotfl: I found this from The Guardian -

"I wanted her to do these animal impressions," he says. "I had a whole list of them." But he changed his mind about working with her: "I'm not interested in doing it just to make millions, like a lot of other people. If I did it, that's all interviewers would have talked about for the rest of my career." He found Madonna's interest in him almost vampiric. "Her whole career's been like, 'Oh, they're the trendy person of the moment, I'll work with them to make me younger.'

Same old vampire shite. FUCK YOU APHEX TWIN!

Um, actually Daft Punk kind of gave Kylie a chance back in 2007, when she was recording X. There was a big feature on her unreleased tracks in some magazine and yeah, she did work with them... Who knows why they'd choose Kylie over M - same with Goldfrapp, I guess, who rejected M but were more than happy to send their demos to Kylie and Xtina, only to have them rejected.

Um, actually Daft Punk kind of gave Kylie a chance back in 2007, when she was recording X. There was a big feature on her unreleased tracks in some magazine and yeah, she did work with them... Who knows why they'd choose Kylie over M - same with Goldfrapp, I guess, who rejected M but were more than happy to send their demos to Kylie and Xtina, only to have them rejected.

Maybe because they're easy puppets and Daft Punk want to be in control over eveything.

I'm glad she's working with pretty boy again, but I don't want a fucking Happy.. gimme a Blurred Lines.

They could do something like this

:confessions:

Only thing is, Pharrell's recent stuff has been hit and miss - I Forgot to Cancel :lmao: that Paloma Faith tune

She needs to do something like N.E.R.D

I want guitars

How exciting! I wonder if her unapologetic bitch attitude means that we may get a perf of "Human Nature" on the tour? I mean, it's so rarely performed! :wow:

Did I SAY

Somethin' TRUE?
Oops

I didn't know

I couldn't TALK 'BOUT

*DOORSLAM*