New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

:vancouverite: Which poptart's nubile young neck has Vampyronna been nibbling on THIS time I wonder?

image.jpg<------------ALL of THEM a379e2b0f4e67013103fd73313b89ab02d698bbc

Edited by RebelHart

What's funny is that the reason some of her singles are "forgotten" is partly because of her. Had she'd ever performed RM (the Girlie Show was a lost opportunity to do that) or made a video or put it on one of her greatest hits albums, more people would remember it as the big hit that it was. I can really understand her resistance to stuff like "Cherish" or "This Used to Be My Playground," but RM is right up her alley these days.

SOMEONE START A PETITION AND SEND TO GUY AND LIZ!

This.

Everybody could've been one of her signature songs too if she performed it on every tour as encore, mostly and re-released it numerous times like she did with Holiday and that song didn't even have a video.

I think the only way she'd do Cherish would be on Guitar and TUTBMP has never really been one of my favs, cause it really just drags on and never reaches a peak, which is why I believe she has never done it. It's just way too slow and cheesy.

^ yes, and once again it made news in newspapers. She's one of the very few who posts a pic in the Instagram and it's instant news.

It's funny because she waited so long to be in social nets, but the second she decided to take part, she knew exactly what to do, hahahaha.

This.

Everybody could've been one of her signature songs too if she performed it on every tour as encore, mostly and re-released it numerous times like she did with Holiday and that song didn't even have a video.

I think the only way she'd do Cherish would be on Guitar and TUTBMP has never really been one of my favs, cause it really just drags on and never reaches a peak, which is why I believe she has never done it. It's just way too slow and cheesy.

Yes, there are many hits that have been forgotten or neglected. I'm really tired of her doing the same handful of hits every tour when she has soooooo many other hits.

Enough with the hashtags! Just because you tag something with #artforfreedom doesn't mean anyone is going to care.

This.

I think she's given "Everybody" a decent amount of love considering it was nowhere near as big a hit as "Holiday." She performed in during the Girlie Show, shouted it out during Blond Ambition, and performed it during the COADF promo tour. It's a shame she didn't keep it for the Confessions Tour, but I suspect she'll dust it off again soon. And I totally understand why she's ignored TUTBMP, but she really needs to suck it up and perform TAB on the next tour. It's hands down her biggest hit in the U.S. and it still gets lots of airplay today. You're the queen of reinvention - make it into something you like woman!

I think now it`s sure to say that the album will be a fall release. Something like lead single in September / October with the album to drop in October / November. :vogue:

I hope we will get some news about the direction and sound of the album soon. :stir:

Music industry insider Paul Moss confirmed Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Emeli Sandé will all be releasing in October. 075ee6d1.gif
https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482046898963238912
https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482047424232710144
https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482091384456089600

Adele and Gwen Stefani October or November too.

:dramatic:

I don't have high hopes for the next album. It seems that she only spent a couple of weeks in the studio and she's concentrated on other things now. I don't expect a new sound or groundbreaking songs. Another MDNA with better production would be nice...

I don't have high hopes for the next album. It seems that she only spent a couple of weeks in the studio and she's concentrated on other things now. I don't expect a new sound or groundbreaking songs. Another MDNA with better production would be nice...

cersei-lord-give-me-strength.gif

LAP took 2 weeks.

tumblr_inline_ml06b2HOev1qz4rgp.gif

:dead:

I read so much stupidity on this board. :dead:

Be-quiet-GIF.gif

Tiffany aka encore,

She is working in the studio A LOT ...and wtf is 'mdna with better production'?

with love,

michelle aka rebelhart

She's been working on nothing but he new album all year!

Not sure yet how she will roll it out with the "freedom for art" project.

Maybe exclusive releases on the webpage?

Whatever happens, the album is coming this year....I'd be amazed if it gets put back to next year, she has been "on off" in the studio since February.

This is what we have:Gaga&Tony,Swift,Rihanna,Susan Boyle,Take That,ID, Streisand,Buble,Olly Murs - Possible Madonna and Adele for Q4 Release

https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482089661213708288

More new releases for Q4: Gwen Stefani and U2

https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482192117234937857

Is U2 official? What would this mean for Madonna's album? I can't imagine Guy would be able to handle two mega-releases both in Q4, presumably with tours following.

I think Guy will be pushing for a Q4 Madonna releases this year if ONLY for the promo!

I can see something very similar to the COADF roll out....only more focussed in America.

If the album is released this year, the promo won't effect the tour prep/rehearsals, and madonna will be able to plug it in person.....so U2 release or not, I think a November album is the top of everyone's (interscope & friends) list!

I think Guy will be pushing for a Q4 Madonna releases this year if ONLY for the promo!

I can see something very similar to the COADF roll out....only more focussed in America.

If the album is released this year, the promo won't effect the tour prep/rehearsals, and madonna will be able to plug it in person.....so U2 release or not, I think a November album is the top of everyone's (interscope & friends) list!

Honestly, I'd rather see a focus in Europe. You can't get much more exposure than the Super Bowl in America and she's done that. I want her to get back her massive European popularity. I think the U.S. is a lost cause at this point. The album will likely go gold, *maybe* platinum with holiday sales but that's all I am expecting in this climate. Maybe she'll release her album in September when Art for Freedom ends and she's still within the 2015 Grammy Awards eligibility window (not that she seems to care about the Grammy Awards).

More new releases for Q4: Gwen Stefani and U2

https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482192117234937857

Is U2 official? What would this mean for Madonna's album? I can't imagine Guy would be able to handle two mega-releases both in Q4, presumably with tours following.

With

This is what we have:Gaga&Tony,Swift,Rihanna,Susan Boyle,Take That,ID, Streisand,Buble,Olly Murs - Possible Madonna and Adele for Q4 Release

https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/482089661213708288

with so many big name releases from universal (madonna, gaga, swift, rihanna, u2) in q4, do you think they will spread out the releases to avoid a head on for them? if they do, then the only real threats madonna is left with is adele and maybe michael buble, as well as splashovers from second week of taylor swift and adele.