New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

I'd love to hear some Rescue Me-vocals on a Disclosure produced track.

1309805983200236.gif

I would love to hear a return of Rescue Me vocals in general.

BELT IT OUT GIRL!!!!

MY TITS AREN'T CALMING FUCK!!! FUCK!!!! :angry:

HAHAHA :lmao::lmao:

Well, my babes, ALL THE BLAME IS ON MADONNA FOR HAVING INSTAGRAM.

We lived so happily just one year ago, when she only posted like some silly grillz, and then she started with those unapoplegia cunt and things like that.

This is the first time we are having updates with albums and to be fair it's getting tiresome. I just pray for Madonna's smartphone to fall in a bucket of water and she being that stingymingy won't buy a new one and we won't have silly teasers until the real SNIPPET leaks!

I'd love to hear some Rescue Me-vocals on a Disclosure produced track.

1309805983200236.gif

I love how all the other girls just stand there and don't move. I remember seeing this episode and thinking it was staged.

I would love to hear a return of Rescue Me vocals in general.

BELT IT OUT GIRL!!!!

This. A tour performance of this top 10 smash hit is also way overdue. It ain't gonna happen though... Remember when someone tried to convice her to sing it during S&S and she laughed at him for even considering it? She. Fucking. Laughed. at him... :crying:

Rumor has it Madonna isn't happy with any of the songs she's recorded this year. She'll be booking studio time with William Orbit and Timbaland at the end of August to record new material. Madonna is focused on creating hits only. She wants to reach a new demographic with the younger audience. It's rumored that there won't be a "physical album," but.just singles, making Madonna a singles artist.

Watch this space for more info.

Rumor has it Madonna isn't happy with any of the songs she's recorded this year. She'll be booking studio time with William Orbit and Timbaland at the end of August to record new material. Madonna is focused on creating hits only. She wants to reach a new demographic with the younger audience. It's rumored that there won't be a "physical album," but.just singles, making Madonna a singles artist.

lol! :laugh:

HAHAHA :lmao::lmao:

Well, my babes, ALL THE BLAME IS ON MADONNA FOR HAVING INSTAGRAM.

We lived so happily just one year ago, when she only posted like some silly grillz, and then she started with those unapoplegia cunt and things like that.

This is the first time we are having updates with albums and to be fair it's getting tiresome. I just pray for Madonna's smartphone to fall in a bucket of water and she being that stingymingy won't buy a new one and we won't have silly teasers until the real SNIPPET leaks!

she is a stingymingy isnt she? she'd duck tape her iphone together..."im not eligible for an upgrade for another 6 months"

jokes aside, I really really appreciate her instagram...getting a peak into her personal life with her family is very precious.

OMFG. NOW THIS IS NEWS!!!

RAY OF CANDY - MY DREAM ALBUM

I HAVE A LOT TO SAY, BUT CAN'T

UNTIL THE THREAD TITLE IS UPDATED TO REFLECT THIS DEVELOPMENT

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS

KIM

X

OMFG. NOW THIS IS NEWS!!!

RAY OF CANDY - MY DREAM ALBUM

I HAVE A LOT TO SAY, BUT CAN'T

UNTIL THE THREAD TITLE IS UPDATED TO REFLECT THIS DEVELOPMENT

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS

KIM

X

'4 minutes of Rays' ....and then she burnsarticle-0-1B510DC6000005DC-685_306x707.j

This. A tour performance of this top 10 smash hit is also way overdue. It ain't gonna happen though... Remember when someone tried to convice her to sing it during S&S and she laughed at him for even considering it? She. Fucking. Laughed. at him... :crying:

Is there a video of this? She probably forgot the song exists and thought they were asking her to sing the Fontella Bass song!

Is there a video of this? She probably forgot the song exists and thought they were asking her to sing the Fontella Bass song!

The idea of Madonna forgetting one of her own singles and thinking they want her to sing a Motown song from her childhood is just :lmao::dead:

The idea of Madonna forgetting one of her own singles and thinking they want her to sing a Motown song from her childhood is just :lmao::dead:

I was only joking! Obviously she remembers the songs, but it feels like she's forgotten them when they appear on her albums and are never performed or mentioned again.

I was only joking! Obviously she remembers the songs, but it feels like she's forgotten them when they appear on her albums and are never performed or mentioned again.

Of course you were! Believe me, I've noticed the same phenomenon. :lol:

I think Jamie King said he tried to convince here to play Rescue Me. But you know how Madonna is these days...

Playing songs like Candy Shop, Human Nature over some real forgotten HITS. Yes, Rescue Me was a hit and so were I'll Remember, TUTBMP, Take a Bow, Cherish,...she has so many great songs that deserve to be played on tour but she keeps ignoring them. I'm pretty sure the crowd would go WILD over a performance of Nothing Really Matters or I'll Remember.

Lol, if she ever performes Rescue Me it'll probably end up like Rain as an interlude that features one line of the song, repeated over a different song. Like the word "RAAAIIINNN" repeated over Here Comes the Rain Again from Annie Lennox. :lmao: If she wanted to play an Annie Lennox song on her tour, why didn't she play "Sing" instead? :dead:

What's funny is that the reason some of her singles are "forgotten" is partly because of her. Had she'd ever performed RM (the Girlie Show was a lost opportunity to do that) or made a video or put it on one of her greatest hits albums, more people would remember it as the big hit that it was. I can really understand her resistance to stuff like "Cherish" or "This Used to Be My Playground," but RM is right up her alley these days.

SOMEONE START A PETITION AND SEND TO GUY AND LIZ!