New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

I still would like to know how one would go about calming their tits. I've tried but they still stay up!

OMG! 2qc14s9.gif

calm.gif

Wow.

vfyq2o.jpg

OMG these gifs!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mpowered, What you need to understand with Kim is that he enjoys pushing people's buttons and a lot of what he says is all said in jest. He's one of the most funniest and most down to earth members in here so please don't start a war over something so stupid.

Okay fine...I have never heard of him before but oh well...I just thought that his meltdown over this collab was uncalled for but to each his own...

Nevermind_okay_no_more_internets.gif

Can someone ban this bitch already? Also "coming from a known troll"... :lmao: Bitch. Boo. Bye!

Attention everyone: Kim has ordered that there should not be any positive comments about Diplo or his production made in this thread. Instead everyone is being asked to only praise Avicii and stop bashing him for being mainstream and/or generic.

I can't believe you've been a member for 10 years now, but have not learned how to tread fellow members. You need to seriously grow up. It's pretty obvious that people will get pissed if you keep making negative comments about a collab a lot of people here are hyped for.

Are you for real? Jeez, get a grip!

:crazy:

Guest Rachelle of London

Mpowered, What you need to understand with Kim is that he enjoys pushing people's buttons and a lot of what he says is all said in jest. He's one of the most funniest and down to earth members in here so please don't start a war over something so stupid. If you dislike his posts then just ignore them in future, as I'm sure he will with yours.

:clap:

It's bloody annoying.

This is just noise. No melody anywhere. One thing we know is Madonna's music always has great melodies so I am pretty sure the outcome of their collaborations will be different and better.

What an absolutely shit, terrible 'song'. I can only hope Madonna knows something we don't.

Mpowered, What you need to understand with Kim is that he enjoys pushing people's buttons and a lot of what he says is all said in jest. He's one of the most funniest and down to earth members in here so please don't start a war over something so stupid. If you dislike his posts then just ignore them in future, as I'm sure he will with yours.

Sorry to drag this up, but I just saw this. Thank you Crux my darling, but just to clarify, while I sometimes act the fool in off topic and have a bit of fun there, everything I say in the Madonna section I mean and it's not intended to shit stir or any of that nonsense. We're all entitled to our opinion, just don't dictate what can and can't be discussed because you happen to disagree with it, that's all.

This is just noise. No melody anywhere. One thing we know is Madonna's music always has great melodies so I am pretty sure the outcome of their collaborations will be different and better.

Exactly, that's what I was thinking before. With Madonna's pop sensibilities and often killer melodies, the combo could be interesting (and a lot better) indeed.

What an absolutely shit, terrible 'song'. I can only hope Madonna knows something we don't.

Everyone is titled to their opinion, but this is southern sissy bounce at its BEST. There's a world outside of faggoty hot 100 pop tunes.

You guys are ruining the experience that comes along with a new Madonna album and we literally haven't heard ANYTHING yet. Page after page of moaning, bitching and everyone thinking they know what's best for Madonna.

You guys are ruining the experience that comes along with a new Madonna album and we literally haven't heard ANYTHING yet. Page after page of moaning, bitching and everyone thinking they know what's best for Madonna.

well said Ulizos

So what do you suggest you gayz? Huh? That we just sit tight and ho-hum for a few months and say nothing at all? Or that we all just make sure we share the exact some opinion to "keep the peace"? The thread was perfectly fine before the forum police came running in trying to silence an opinion that differed from their own. 20 pages of "OMG I cant wait for Madonna's new album" gets very old very fast with nothing to actually base it on... as would 20 pages of "OMG this album's gonna suck dirty dick." Respectful disagreements are allowed you know.

As we know so little, there's only so much we can talk about either way.

Controversy by Natalia Kills doesn't have much of a 'typical' melody either but I still love it and wouldn't mind a song in a similar vein by M.

Controversy by Natalia Kills doesn't have much of a 'typical' melody either but I still love it and wouldn't mind a song in a similar vein by M.

We've had a song similar to that, it's called Gang Bang. :laugh: When I first heard Controversy, like one and a half years ago, it instantly reminded me of GB.

Edited by DanM

It's alright. So what does "ft. Diplo" mean in that particular instance anyway? Although tbh it hardly seems worth even attempting to discuss it at this point, having to watch every word...and most people just watching the thread instead of contributing. Again, if he provides the beats and she provides the melody and someone mixes it right and the lyrics are good then who knows, could be madgic.

We've had a song similar to that, it's called Gang Bang. :laugh: When I first heard Controversy, like one and a half years ago, it instantly reminded me of GB.

tbh I prefer Controversy, the vocal effects and the changes in rhythm at the end make it more interesting

This is so much better than the Express Yourself one by Diplo. Controversy has interesting and understandable lyrics and a good beat. It is different and does have a certain charm about it. Just my take on things. I enjoyed Gang Bang a lot and although it is reaching way back into the past, Justify my love and Rescue Me were massive departures at the time and also did not have typical melodies but were both brilliant. Mostly though, Madonna songs have identifiable strong melodies and verses. I am sure she will deliver some fantastic music in all kinds of different and exciting ways.

It's alright. So what does "ft. Diplo" mean in that particular instance anyway? Although tbh it hardly seems worth even attempting to discuss it at this point, having to watch every word...and most people just watching the thread instead of contributing. Again, if he provides the beats and she provides the melody and someone mixes it right and the lyrics are good then who knows, could be madgic.

I agree. Diplo's beats + Madonna's melodies are the best combination for both! Kind of like what happened with Sia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JsKlm4Fbac