New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

Wow. You're a mess. I said there's a difference between stating your opinion ONCE and stating your opinion so many times and in an extremely negative and annoying way. Did Nonoka annoy everyone by bashing Avicii a zillion times? No, I don't think so.

You need to calm your tits a little bit, because your taking this way too serious. You haven't even heard the album, yet. Why not be a little more patient before already assuming he's going to bash Madonna or something like that. And even if he does...why should any of us care?

I like both, Avicii and Diplo and I'm really excited for this album, as I have already said a few times. All I hope for is PROMO, good viduals and good music I can bop too, eventhough I'd like to hear some nice slow songs or power ballads in the vein of Elastic Heart too. @Kim you should listen to the stuff Diplo has done with Sia. It is fucking amazing! Give it a try. ;)

Bore off. I probably have about 10 or so posts in this whole thread. Anyone can post whatever they want, as many times as they want, without the forum police like you having a hissy fit. Even worse that it's coming from a known troll.

Can someone explain what "calm your tits" means? I know little Monsters use that expression but I've seen it posted a few times here. How would someone exactly go about calming their tits?

Have you ever seen Showgirls?

ice_cubes_openphoto.png

Bore off. I probably have about 10 or so posts in this whole thread. Anyone can post whatever they want, as many times as they want, without the forum police like you having a hissy fit. Even worse that it's coming from a known troll.

And they all are negative, like why even perch on this thread only to constantly spew bitterness and hatred?

And they all are negative, like why even perch on this thread only to constantly spew bitterness and hatred?

And out it crawls from the shadows You can FUCK OFF AS WELL. Jeez, retard central tonite innit?

I really like, a lot, the Love is a Camera song someone linked, and also the Sky F song. The former I can imagine coming from the same medieval inspired world as Falling Free, and the latter reminds me of very early (pre-fame) Madonna songs I've heard on youtube. So, I think anything in either vein would work really well for Madonna.

As for the Avicii vs Diplo discussion, I think I prefer the Avicii sound more than Diplo, but by far I really prefer the Madonna sound. Because as diverse as her music has been, and as much as I don't know how to define it, I feel there is a Madonna sound, and its the bit that makes the magic in all the Madonna songs I love. I hope it doesn't get overshadowed in the new album, because the essence of it is timeless, whereas what most of her co-producers have done on their own is more trendy.

Slightly off topic, I also have a theory that the albums after Hard Candy that she has made / will be making are for her kids, in the same way that famous actors sometimes take roles in Disney movies for their kids. As in, they may be influenced by what her kids like and are listening to at the time. I think MDNA was for Lola, this next one will be for Rocco, and the next one after will be for David and Mercy (both, since they are about the same age). But I'm probably completely wrong about that, it certainly wouldn't be the first time :)

Well...poor Lola then

:rotfl:

Laughed so much with this.

Seriously though, I don't think of MDNA as a bad album. More like a brilliant, epic EP buried under mediocre filler and a couple of safe, boring, radio-friendly leading singles.

P.S.: New around this forum, so hello everybody! :)

Seriously though, I don't think of MDNA as a bad album. More like a brilliant, epic EP buried under mediocre filler and a couple of safe, boring, radio-friendly leading singles.

tumblr_inline_n7jspo8qYy1qj29iy.gif

Ok then. It's not bad but boring. For me it's not an album I want to listen again, like Music or ROL or even American Life. Madonna repeated herself with most of the songs. I was like "oh yeah, I heard that before, nice.... umm it sounds familiar" It wasn't nothing new because she worked with these people before. Things will be different now. I hope so.

tumblr_n73z1kem9b1svi3flo2_500.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Welcome!!!!

Welcome!!!!

Thanks!!!! :)

And toby, I didn't mean the whole album was boring. The tracks I do like are much more than just nice in my opinion. But I have to agree with you on them not being anything new. A lot of it was like "Music" meets '80s synthpop (which is why I love it), and "Masterpiece", which is classic '90s Madonna (and I do mean classic - the best her voice has sounded in years).

Back to the new album and yes, things will be different this time around. She seems in a very good place right now. Like a kid, excited and eager to tease us with every new collaboration, yet totally secretive about the actual sound of it. You act like that when you're doing something you're proud of.

Edited by s7ven

Welcome ! I agree with the overblown EP comment. 8 tracks would have made a tight album just like her first.

And out it crawls from the shadows You can FUCK OFF AS WELL. Jeez, retard central tonite innit?

Can someone ban this bitch already? Also "coming from a known troll"... :lmao: Bitch. Boo. Bye!

Attention everyone: Kim has ordered that there should not be any positive comments about Diplo or his production made in this thread. Instead everyone is being asked to only praise Avicii and stop bashing him for being mainstream and/or generic.

I can't believe you've been a member for 10 years now, but have not learned how to tread fellow members. You need to seriously grow up. It's pretty obvious that people will get pissed if you keep making negative comments about a collab a lot of people here are hyped for.

Can someone explain what "calm your tits" means? I know little Monsters use that expression but I've seen it posted a few times here. How would someone exactly go about calming their tits?

First of all...that is not a Little Fucksters invention.

From urbandictionary:

"A term that is used towards someone who is being overdramatic or too enthusiastic about a simple topic or matter."

^^^^^^^ This.

Can someone ban this bitch already? Also "coming from a known troll"... :lmao: Bitch. Boo. Bye!

Attention everyone: Kim has ordered that there should not be any positive comments about Diplo or his production made in this thread. Instead everyone is being asked to only praise Avicii and stop bashing him for being mainstream and/or generic.

I can't believe you've been a member for 10 years now, but have not learned how to tread fellow members. You need to seriously grow up. It's pretty obvious that people will get pissed if you keep making negative comments about a collab a lot of people here are hyped for.

Oh good god. Are you still rambling on? You're the one actually on the verge of a ban - fact. As has been pointed out numerous times, you and realityisalways have been trolling from day one, we all know it. Oh and I don't give a toss what anyone says about avicii or anyone else. I guess it would be too much to assume you'd understand someone taking the piss out of YOUR original hissy fit.

'Care in the Community' in all its pitiful glory folks.

Guest Rachelle of London

First of all...that is not a Little Fucksters invention.

From urbandictionary:

"A term that is used towards someone who is being overdramatic or too enthusiastic about a simple topic or matter."

^^^^^^^ This.

I still would like to know how one would go about calming their tits. I've tried but they still stay up!

Mpowered, What you need to understand with Kim is that he enjoys pushing people's buttons and a lot of what he says is all said in jest. He's one of the most funniest and down to earth members in here so please don't start a war over something so stupid. If you dislike his posts then just ignore them in future, as I'm sure he will with yours.