New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

Guest Rachelle of London

Just waiting for Diplo to moan about how working with M was torture, you know its coming. He's good at doing that. I just hope the music is brilliant.

Just waiting for Diplo to moan about how working with M was torture, you know its coming. He's good at doing that. I just hope the music is brilliant.

If the album sells well he won't complain, I bet

His early work with M.I.A, Beyonce's End of Time and Pon De Floor are genuine forward-thinking creative pieces of production genius in each of their respective genres. Which proves he has it in him to produce the goods. That's not to say he hasn't produced some shite in the past - but then who hasn't?

Wow, I really don't get all this hate just because he said he didn't like GAYL. I mean, get real. Madonna said Into The Groove is retarded. So what?

she said Cherish was retarded...

M better work this little bitch to the bone! Suck him up dry!

This over-analysis of the Orbit comment shows how desperate we are for any news :D Poor man has to explain himself soon because fans will attack him on Twitter claiming she dissed M :D

Wow, I really don't get all this hate just because he said he didn't like GAYL. I mean, get real. Madonna said Into The Groove is retarded. So what?

:thumbsup:

She needs someone who challenges her and isn't afraid to tell her what she needs to hear.

Guest Rachelle of London

Erm no Diplo has criticised M loads before, he has a habit of working with artists and then dissing thema fterwards. He comes across as a pig, he even dissed his ex girlfriend (MIA) for working with Madonna. I dont blame some fans for disliking him.

And no one likes GMAYL :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

If the album sells well he won't complain, I bet

True, he worked with Beyonce on that album, it only sold 3million and he went on to say that he didnt want to do it blah blah blah. M better sell upwards of 3m for his standards

William Orbit posted this on FB or Twitter somewhere I read it now can't find it again to link:

"Heard some of the new Madonna album today, it sounds good."

Guest whatatramp

William Orbit posted this on FB or Twitter somewhere I read it now can't find it again to link:

"Heard some of the new Madonna album today, it sounds good."

giphy.gif

Last 5 pages

A big fat NO on anymore WO remixes (it was mentioned earlier in the thread they'd like that). They all sound the same and they're too slow. His usefulness ended after ROL imo. He said new record is "good." OK. Means nothing to me one way or the other. Bye WO!

Even his Erotica remix back in the day was ... okay. It barely changed from the original. Dude's afraid of the tempo change knob! Again, he was GREAT for ROL. Perfect, even. But been there done that, BYE BYE NOW

I love how everyone was praising Diplo and being happy that M is working with him, but now that Orbit said the album "sounds (only) good" and hearing a couple of his newest material most of you is turning against him. At least wait till you hear the songs before making any judgment. I for one am positive that he knows he cannot mess with M. Also he hated GMAYL and his favorites songs are Into the Groove and Deeper and Deeper, which is another positive thing for me. I would be more worried about whether Madonna knows how to please her fans or not.

What are you going on about? Read the thread.The people not particularly thrilled about Duplo have already being saying so.. long before Orbit's comment.

Erm no Diplo has criticised M loads before, he has a habit of working with artists and then dissing thema fterwards. He comes across as a pig, he even dissed his ex girlfriend (MIA) for working with Madonna. I dont blame some fans for disliking him.

And no one likes GMAYL :lmao:

Weren't we just discussing this the other day? Probably in this very thread actually. About his team accusing GMAYL of being a rip-off of the Duplo produced shitfest "Beat of my drum" by the ginger witch from girls aloud? :rotfl:

Human Nature and Bedtime Story sets always going to be singles as stickers on the album when it was released said "Includes Take a Bow, Secret, Human Nature and Bedtime Story". There was no change to the release schedule.

Secret (She wanted Bedtime Story).

The prosecution rests its case.

If that HN remix situation is correct you can bet the remixer who asked for new vocals was David Morales. Madonna might have picked him for his knack of transforming rnb tinged tracks into proper stompers. He has used adlib and brand new vocals on some of remixes.

I like quite a few of his productions. These are my favourites:

Pon de Floor is amazing.

He also produced 'Gordita' from Shakira's album 'Sale el Sol'. Amazing track

Guest Rachelle of London

Weren't we just discussing this the other day? Probably in this very thread actually. About his team accusing GMAYL of being a rip-off of the Duplo produced shitfest "Beat of my drum" by the ginger witch from girls aloud? :rotfl:

YUP!!!!!!!!!!