New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

Guest Rachelle of London

IKR. And ginge's song wasn't no friggin masterpiece. He has that douchy attitude about his work that I just don't like. "Oh I didn't even want to work with Beyonce I just did it" "oh I don't even really like my own music tbh"...and tweeting that oh so unfunny Madonna as the original mother of all todays shit music pic a while back. So I'm really just waiting for the "Oh I just worked with Madonna cos she begged me" type of ish at some point in the future.

Don't get me wrong, if he makes great music with Madge then that's fantastic and what really matters...even tho his rightfully rejected Hung Up remix sucked dirty dick :bad:

Yes he does, I wont be surprised if he does do that about his work with Madonna. Ah well as you said, as long as the musics good,

It's not very typical of Madonna to work with silly people, i don't think she suffers fools gladly, at least not now. So if she worked with Diplo is maybe because he's really talented and simply get drugged and writes in Twitter, as many others.

I doubt she's even aware of his twitter disses tbh. He just seems another go-to-guy these days for someone looking for a dance edge. These same names seem to keep popping up all over lately - Avicii, Disclosure, Duplo, Katy Perry, Nile Rodgers...all very incestuous indeed. Anyway, who cares, let's just hope that Madonna Magic does it's stuff on HER material.

I don't think Madonna really has a boss. Signing with Live Nation, I think Madonna has more freedom than ever before, except that she did sign a contract and is expected to release albums and go on tours to fulfill it. But other than that, she seems to be pretty much on her own

more freedom and poor promotion when theres no big WB guys to push it.

Whats that obsession with Versace? Is she still friends with Donatella (her bff seems to be Gaga these days). Does she indicates she is better spokeperson of Versace (which is selfevident though I dislike Versaces style with the exception of 1995 line) :)

Strange. We saw this picture of her already last week on Instagram. Not sure why she's recycling pix from last week. Perhaps it's all from a day they were shooting a music video. Pharrell's hat, Versace chains. What's really going on here?

Edited by JayMac

Katy perry just tweeted "huge announcement tomorrow" https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/478737971684732929

The announcement came out - Katy's starting her own record label, Metamorphosis Music. Anyone else getting wannabe Maverick vibes? :queenbitch:

Here's the original article: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/katy-perry-launches-record-label-capitol-24179108

She took several photos of herself in the studio last week and decided to post one of them now, because she felt like posting something. It wouldn't be the first time, there's nothing to analyze here.

Edited by DanM

Speaking of Deeper and Deeper, this deep house track sampling D&D sounds like a remix by Disclosure. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwRymGQYUM

Holy crap I love this, thank you! Gonna try this in a megamix I've been working on for months! I've been stuck after Rescue Me LOL it's gonna work I know it :kiss2:

Holy crap I love this, thank you! Gonna try this in a megamix I've been working on for months! I've been stuck after Rescue Me LOL it's gonna work I know it :kiss2:

Awww I'm glad you like it :) Here is another one sampling 4 Minutes:

I love how these deep house tracks incorporate M's vocals even if they are almost unrecognizable :lol:

Edited by DanM

She took several photos of herself in the studio last week and decided to post one of them now, because she felt like posting something. It wouldn't be the first time, there's nothing to analyze here.

This makes no sense to me for her to do that unless she wanted us to look again. It's basically the same picture as last week. She could have posted a pic from last night when she looked incredible.

This makes no sense to me for her to do that unless she wanted us to look again. It's basically the same picture as last week. She could have posted a pic from last night when she looked incredible.

But she forgot to take a selfie then :p

She posted pictures of her with her Oscar party dress in her bathroom during weeks.

This doesn't mean anything.

well looks as though Diplo is the main producer for this album, the others will fall where they may (seems like sometimes with a new album she goes back to old producers then doesnt use them).

How long has she been writing/recording this album now? 5 months?

I think she is taking this very, very seriously. She knows she really needs an album that is at least well received again by her fanbase, if not the general public.

I am more excited to hear this one than I was for MDNA, too, not sure why.

well looks as though Diplo is the main producer for this album, the others will fall where they may (seems like sometimes with a new album she goes back to old producers then doesnt use them).

How long has she been writing/recording this album now? 5 months?

It's only been 3 months since she had the #rebelheart session with Avicii. It feels like an eternity :(

I'm 21 and my marginally older friend Rachelle loves her too. Then you have senior members such as Pink Matter and gang bang. It's a broad age range in her fan base.

GuGorl, youre 21? I thought you were 35, Im not even shading.

And gang bang just turned 50, so you've put me in the wrong box.