Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

I'm not excited anymore :( this isn't making sense

What doesn't make sense?? We can't create too much expectation from some pictures of her together with Disclosure on instagram and have an official statement about all this.

You're right. How have people not killed themselves over this. Why is Madonna suddenly spending time with Disclosure? Anyone have any idea?

Not a clue, just like you.

Seriously, the lack of senses of humor in this thread is begging for some members to be fucked with.

Who knew every IG post Madonna makes is actually a secret code that needs to be endlessly dissected? Lol

You're right. How have people not killed themselves over this. Why is Madonna suddenly spending time with Disclosure? Anyone have any idea?

You are so damn annoying. You must be a really new fan…

Edited by DanM

Wasn't there another poster not too long ago doing the "dumb typical Madonna fan" schtick? Is this it's new incarnation?

Or maybe it IS just young and/or...well y'know.....not quite right. In which case, aw, that's a shame & now I feel bad.

Here's a mix of "We-R-Superstars"

So I'm thinking this is not a Madonna project after all.

Good find. That mix is hellish, and I think you're right.

Although this "Desti Musta" seems to be some daft little teenage bedroom DJ, so probably not official.

Oh who knows. The confusion continues.

Although this "Desti Musta" seems to be some daft little teenage bedroom DJ, so probably not official.

Oh who knows. The confusion continues.

True.

Perhaps he lifted the "We-R-Superstars" acapella and layered it over this dreadful dated beat. :superman:

That remix sounds like hell. Is it official or some fan-made crap?

Some fans really need to get a life, sorry to say that. I check this thread daily, yes, but I'm not ANXIOUS, CONCERNED, SHOCKED, FRUSTRATED etc. The only thing that frustrates me is that some of you don't have a freaking sense of humor.

"Get a life" a little harsh don't you think? Sorry you missed my sense of humor. I didnt realize my personality was being scrutinized. I will be more sensitive with my future posts here.

it's all katyputrid's fault! :mad:

Is it me or since he came around we're treating newbies with an iron fist? I think it all started with Stud. Gosh, he was so annoying...

Just a word of advice for new members: stick around a little longer until you get how the forum dynamics and sense of humor work. ;)