Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Maybe and it is a possibility that the snippet is not Madonna. This hanging out with Disclosure, just maybe her first song is with them.

the Dj/producer who made this remix is the one who played We-R-Superstars instrumental back in February as posted above in this page....

Ahh...Ok, yeah I got that. I thought I will hear a We R Superstars sample in a remix from 2003. That wouldn't have surprised me at all. lmao

Ok so the Sander Kleinenberg who has played the We-R-Superstars back in february in his set has remixed Holywood last year...

Last year? LOL no, he remixed it in 2003, but his mix was rejected and not released officially.

Also there's no clue or news on her doing a video. All her people are scattered all over the place and she' seems to be relaxing, enjoying family time.

Last year? LOL no, he remixed it in 2003, but his mix was rejected and not released officially.

damn what does it mean ?!!? It makes no sense with the Billboard announcement... The billboard snippet doesn't even sound remixed, it's the exact same instrumental. Do you think it's possible the legend they are talking about has taken an instrumental from 10 years ago to make a song with it ? I must say even if it's 10yo it sounds very fresh, everybody on the net is amazed by the snippet...

damn what does it mean ?!!? It makes no sense with the Billboard announcement... The billboard snippet doesn't even sound remixed, it's the exact same instrumental. Do you think it's possible the legend they are talking about has taken an instrumental from 10 years ago to make a song with it ? I must say even if it's 10yo it sounds very fresh, everybody on the net is amazed by the snippet...

His Hollywood remix is 10 years old.

The Hollywood re mix was from 10 years ago not the We R Superstars, he meant that. I think

Totally. He has been long enough in the business to be considered a dance legend, even if he is not in my opinion :D And the shape-shifting stuff is related to this half human-half dog image.

It's a bit pathetic that they "had to beg" for something, which was on the internet not only February, but last June. :D

It is bizarre to say the least... Billboard is looking like one pathetic troll

Billboard is not pathetic.. we all are to be honest. lol

They were just trying to get a fan base attention and they thought let's play with Madonna's fans' head.. it will work and boy, they were right!

I personally don't like this We R Superstars.. it's so dated it's unreal.. none of my friends like it. As they were all pointing out Yes, it is catchy and yes it's got some appeal but i don't think it's going to be enough to put Madonna back on top!

She needs a stronger, fresher production.. this track's got too many elements from Music and if she wants to go down that road it's her choice but at the moment she needs something new... something we NEVER heard before.

Guys, I just don't think it's Madonna anymore. Sander Kleinenberg played the song in one of his sets back in February. Even if it's Madonna, it means she got the instrumental and recorded her vocals to the track, meaning that she did not contributed to the track at all (only the lyrics). You can listen to the song here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/FreeLivesets/sander-kleinenberg-live-at-beta-nightclub-denver-15-feb-2014/

It starts at 2:00.

For a start, don't downplay the importance of the lyrics in a song....! Without lyrics, you can't sing a song - you can only hum a melody....! :)

Secondly, you've actually described how Madonna has contributed to the bulk of her songs - her collaborators tend to come up with the backing track, and Madonna writes the lyrics and melody (i.e. what is sung). Someone will give her a backing track to listen to and then she'll write the lyrics and melody (the top line). This is exactly how "Celebration" was created. The original writers presented her with an instrumental, then according to one of the co-writers, Madonna wrote "the lyrics and the melody". Take away Madonna's contribution and you have an instrumental backing track.

"Time Stood Still" is an example of a musical backing track that William Orbit used with Madonna, then used with someone else to create a completely different song. Madonna wrote the lyrics and melody for TSS (and received 50% credit for it). William then took his instrumental backing track to someone else, who created a brand new melody and wrote completely different lyrics to the backing track. William retained his 50% share (indicating that the backing track was entirely his work) and the new collaborator claimed Madonna's share (indicating that the lyrics and melody for TSS were entirely her work). Frustratingly, I can't remember the name of that second track, but I'm sure someone else can fill in the details.

If the music floating around at the moment ends up being a new Madonna backing track, no doubt she'll have written lyrics and a melody to the track, making it no different to much of her recorded output over the past 30 years in terms of the process followed to create it. Sadly, though, it's becoming less and less likely that it is actually Madonna that Billboard is talking about.