Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

But why would Billboard call the shapeshifters, and dance legends(instead of dance music legends), and use the word vogue as if they wanted everyone to know it was Madonna. These are all things I don't understand

Exactly. Nile Rogers could be described as a dance music legend. No problem with that, but he's not a shapeshifter. He, like Moroder, has a signature sound that has never changed. Plus, shapeshifting isn't about sound anyway. It's based on appearance. Only Madonna has been described as such.

I'm glad she's taking her time on this album. MDNA was a mess because it was rushed! It's good to know she's taking her time. The only issue is she will be facing MAJOR competition from Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, and Gaga, and I really don't think she's going to sell well unfortunately

I agree that MDNA sounded rushed and I'm glad she's taking her time with this one, but Madonna has no competition. She follows her own road and doesn't give a fuck what anyone else is releasing, just like Nintendo. :)

I agree that MDNA sounded rushed and I'm glad she's taking her time with this one, but Madonna has no competition. She follows her own road and doesn't give a fuck what anyone else is releasing, just like Nintendo. :)

I really like you. You're right. I think we could be good friends :)

50/50 as in there's a fifty percent chance it is and a fifty percent chance it isn't, i.e. I have no fucking clue. :rotfl:

That was exactly my point. :rotfl:

I wish we would have never gotten that billboard snippet. The hell that piece of shit has caused in the queens fan base is unreal.

I'm thankful for it because it brought me amazing comedy.

Exactly. Nile Rogers could be described as a dance music legend. No problem with that, but he's not a shapeshifter. He, like Moroder, has a signature sound that has never changed. Plus, shapeshifting isn't about sound anyway. It's based on appearance. Only Madonna has been described as such.

Please. You do realise that he survived the seventies and became a successful producer and songwriter, right? You do realise he produced Madonna's breakthrough album 'Like a virgin' and was hand picked by her right?

in the meantime, lets all put those ice cubes on our nipples and sing frozen

cuz there is simply no new madonna songs/album cominng anytime soon

in the meantime, lets all put those ice cubes on our nipples and sing frozen

cuz there is simply no new madonna songs/album cominng anytime soon

i was actually going to re-create some scenes from Showgirls, but Frozen will do just fine. ;)

3, 2, 1, HIT IT!

Plus whoever's really behind this dull-ass record couldn't buy this kinda publicity from.....well.... a few Madonna forums. They ought to put it out tomorrow and grab some sales.

If this track is Madonna's, fine. But I really, really, really hope it isn't gonna be called "We R Superstars" if it is!! You would think she'd learn a lesson after "Give Me All Your Luvin'". At the very least spell out "are" instead of R. That's way to Ke$ha circa 2010 and just so below M.

I stay on my opinion. It is Madonna. There's no other possibility for my ears. The music screams Madonna. I think there is something going on like this radio1 version which can be a sort of instrumental remix made initially by the producer called "We-R-Superstars" and then the Madonna version with the same instrumental structure but with her voice and with a different title, like it happened for Music, there was that track before he made music for Madonna called "Never Young again" produced by Mirwais and then Music is an evolution of that track, wich has the same instrumental elements.

Mirwais never young again:

http://youtu.be/VsINTACiQmw

Guys, I just don't think it's Madonna anymore. Sander Kleinenberg played the song in one of his sets back in February. Even if it's Madonna, it means she got the instrumental and recorded her vocals to the track, meaning that she did not contributed to the track at all (only the lyrics). You can listen to the song here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/FreeLivesets/sander-kleinenberg-live-at-beta-nightclub-denver-15-feb-2014/

It starts at 2:00.

Edited by DanM

^^^wow... incredible info…thanks!

so, this has been kind of public info since february…and nobody has made any connection with billboard clip…incredible

Sander Kleinenberg is Dutch and is probably a friend or associate of the Spinnin records owner. Often DJ's do this to test audience reaction to records that are being built. I'm still thinking it's Nile...

If Billboard announce they had to beg the shape-shifting legend to have a snippet of the new single 1 month ago and we now find out the track has been played and streamed on the net since February it means a big act (The shape shifting legend) has made a song with the instrumental. Obviously a singer heard this instrumental and decided to make it her own and make a song with vocals on it.

That's the only possibility that makes sense, i mean come on Billboard is not your average amateur blog, they're the worldwide reference when it comes to music, they're not THAT silly.

I'd like to believe that Madonna started work on this album way before she posted the first IG pic with Avicii. We got the clue from Moe that she had 3 songs done, that was months ago. Then we have this interview of Disclosure from April where they confirmed that they are already working with some of their dream collaborators. Andy Butler from Hercules & Love Affair told me that Madonna approached him months ago and he sent her demos but never heard back. Just because she kept silent until March and didn't share any info on IG, it doesn't mean that she didn't work with other producers before that. I also don't think that she just randomly popped up at a Disclosure show last week and decided 'wow, they are not bad, I should work with them'. It's more likely that they finished some songs and they were testing instrumentals and she wanted to see the crowd's reaction. I believe the recording sessions are wrapped up and now it's in mastering stage, even though drownedmadonna claims that the album is far from being finished. I just can't see her working on that album for half a year already and it's not nearly done yet, it makes no sense. M likes to keep deadlines and I'm pretty sure some other projects (like a new movie) are lined up already.

Just my opinion, of course. :s98:

we weRe superstars in hollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klO6skYu0g4#t=176

Ok so the Sander Kleinenberg who has played the We-R-Superstars back in february in his set has remixed Holywood in 2012... interesting how there's always a link to M... Pete tong who has played the instrumental on Radio 1 is the one who always premiere M's new single (he premiered the instrumental of Hung Up, he premiered the Benassi mix of celebration...).

What do you mean? I don't hear shit...except a fantastic remix of one of Madonna's best songs to date.

the Dj/producer who made this remix is the one who played We-R-Superstars instrumental back in February as posted above in this page....