Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

It's not even an instrumental anymore. What's released has vocals on it. And they're not Madonna's vocals. This isn't a Madonna song.

instrumenatl was released year ago by the guy who made it on hs DJ set, there are few "robotic" words on track but its hardly a vocal.

Most likely he sold that track to Madonna or whoever is "secret billboard artist", same as it was with Turn Up The Radio

...could We R Superstars be Sander Kleinberg & Nile Rodgers feat. Madonna, Pharrell, Michael, Prince, Lenny, David Bowie, etc... ?

Wouldn't explain the Spinnin' Records thing though. And as Kim has said above, I doubt he would use a track from nearly 2 years ago - he would start from scratch.

At least there was a link to Spinnin' Records via Madonna (albeit a TENUOUS one) if Avicii's on the label.

I'm still leaning towards the clip being her, just because the original Billboard description could really ONLY fit her in my opinion (it's so very wink-wink nudge-nudge who's in VOGUE :wink: etc.) Throw in the Pete Tong connection, and Sander favoriting the tweet that suggested it was M's single (out of ALL the Tweets, why favorite that one?), and all roads point to M.

But then again it could be ANYONE. Who knows for sure?

One thing I really doubt though is Sander Kleinenberg duping Radio 1, Billboard Magazine AND DMC World Championships and getting them to hype up his own track. Billboard surely check their facts, and the whole "we begged this artist" thing wouldn't make any sense at all if he randomly got them to make a big song-and-dance to further his own career. If they did MAJORLY fuck up and got duped, at least remove the clip from their website to avoid any further embarrassment. :lol:

And why would Spinnin Records use 'ID' to withhold Kleinenberg's identity? For what purpose? Yes he could have signed with them for all we know, but trying to use Billboard to hype the track would suggest some kind of upcoming GLOBAL launch for a relatively unknown DJ. It would be a very bizarre marketing strategy for someone who is 43, been working since the late 90s and still hasn't managed even a minor hit anywhere.

Delusion? Explain i think the one who's delusional is the one who spouts crap saying this that and the other is happening when no fucker has a clue! What a twat! And no im not a gag Stan can't stand the cunt to be fair! Just saying as i see it just like our queen would MOTHER FUCKER.

I've followed Madonna since 1983 met her in 1993 at the girly show London and so much more! But when people talk shit thinking they no everything when they clearly don't its fucking annoying! I like you sat and waited for a drop of a single every time it was mentioned and everytime it didn't happen i lost a bit of credibility in what i thought people in the no new! This is the first time I've been in a forum ever and its a really good forum to be fair but some of u can be right up your own ass like everything you say is for real no if's or butts about it!. So my advice is pull your self out your asses a little and stop clinging on every snippet you see hear as gospel!. If your a true Madonna fan she hates bullies but loves truthful honest people. Think on ok!.

Whether it's Madonna or not one thing is for SURE...

Unless billboard are LYING the clip IS NOT a DJ!

The description is not describing a DJ at all....

Personally, all the clues are there it's madonna unless it's one massive coincidence!

Time will tell.....

Whether it's Madonna or not one thing is for SURE...

Unless billboard are LYING the clip IS NOT a DJ!

The description is not describing a DJ at all....

Personally, all the clues are there it's madonna unless it's one massive coincidence!

Time will tell.....

Face it

They just hyped up a song by a DJ

But why?

Billboard of all people?

Someone record label must of paid them something to give then that kind of stunning press!!!

It's one hell of a introduction to a new song!

Hi Luke!

Now, why is everyone acting like Billboard is The Holy Bible? Wasn't it being slated as a piece of shit a while back when gaga stans were supposedly running it or something? They're not going to lose any, er journalistic integrity, just cos they got a few Madge fans all riled up about some lil tidbit hidden away in their archives.

They called Katy Perry queen of pop. They were paid to say that. It's like when Goop was named sexiest woman alive from People. Her team paid for that!!!!!!

DANCE LEGEND Madonna. I mean, that's the biggest insult right there. Who do they think she is ? Stacey Q?

A legend in the dance world is Tiesto or Carl Cox or summat, yeah a DJ.

DANCE LEGEND Madonna. I mean, that's the biggest insult right there. Who do they think she is ? Stacey Q?

A legend in the dance world is Tiesto or Carl Cox or summat, yeah a DJ.

It's just a meaningless term that could refer to anyone frankly. There are other more important clues in the original article.

They've used the exact term "dance legend" to refer to Sylvester in the past, and "dance artist" to refer to Jessie Ware, M.I.A, and Lady Gaga, all four of which (I presume) don't know how to use a turntable or mix records. Click links to see receipts.

It's just a meaningless term that could refer to anyone frankly. There are other more important clues in the original article.

The whole thing is meaningless tbh. A mess.

I mean, what's the end game supposed to be?....SURPRISE, IT'S MADONNA!!!

Well in that case... :manson:

Face it

but why would they do that though? billboard isn't an indie site. im sure they have to follow some rules and can't just promote an unknown dj cuz he's a "friend".. unless they're not as strict as I assume these big businesses are..

They can write whatever they want. What's gonna happen? A few irate Madge fans get them prosecuted for, um, getting their hopes up?

I imagine the only thing they need to be strict about is reporting the charts.

Face it

I'm with you on that. People need to get over it. Sander Kleinenberg wants to hype his Ibiza residence or whatever it is, which is a pity, because I liked some of his previous work, but after a few listen it's a Daft Punk copy. If it turns out to be anything else then a Kleinenberg track, then it will be a pleasant surprise :)

Also if it was indeed some big name, then I think Billboard would have given us more clues over the past month.

Edited by DanM

I'm with you on that. People need to get over it. Sander Kleinenberg wants to hype his Ibiza residence or whatever it is, which is a pity, because I liked some of his previous work, but after a few listen it's a Daft Punk copy. If it turns out to be anything else then a Kleinenberg track, then it will be a pleasant surprise :)

Also if it was indeed some big name, then I think Billboard would have given us more clues over the past month.

And if it was Madonna, they would have stated that it was a female. ;)

Just because that song is of a DJ's doesn't mean Madonna can't make it hers, if she likes it and wants it. That didn't stop her before. She can change the lyrics and drop the "we r superstars" thing, no?

I can totally hear that snippet be a Madonna song. Add some catchy lyrics and M's crow vocals and you get a summer smash hit. Or fall smash hit (Hung Up had no problem being popular in a season that is not summer).

I personally still think the snippet could be her song. If it ain't, whatever :dazed: Whoever owns it better not blow it and make the most of that song.

I like that snippet (sans the we r superstars bit), but who knows if it's Madonna. That description by Billboard sure made it seem like her.

The fact is that we know nothing and this is only speculation until we get info about who it is.

Never heard of that Sander person before though.

Hi Luke!

Now, why is everyone acting like Billboard is The Holy Bible? Wasn't it being slated as a piece of shit a while back when gaga stans were supposedly running it or something? They're not going to lose any, er journalistic integrity, just cos they got a few Madge fans all riled up about some lil tidbit hidden away in their archives.

Billboard is just another industry magazine. There are other publications that also track sales, but because it's based on soundscan sales tracking it seems more official, I guess.

Of course when it was THE music bible (Lol) it was still basically an advertisement within the music industry. Labels pay for advertising, which get certain artists featured in the mag, which goes to every radio station mailbox in the US.

Now that all the loopholes in the payola ban have been pretty much brought out into the open, the integrity of billboard (including the shady tactics you mentioned) is pretty laughable.

It's nice when Madonna charts on the hot 100 or top 200 albums, but I stopped caring a long time ago.

And since she's really just the Queen of Dance now, charting on that list is just compulsory.

Until Madonna's Facebook I.G or Madonnas official sight say's NEW SINGLE/ALBUM says coming soon / released tomorrow next week next year even i wont believe a word unless its from a credible sauce with receipts! Fact. Lol

Any credible sauces with receipts here :old:? No? Then STFU :rant:

:chuckle:

Like someone mentioned already...It could still be Janet or just pure coincidence that she's mixed with that Billboard track back in February http://www.mixcloud.com/FreeLivesets/sander-kleinenberg-live-at-beta-nightclub-denver-15-feb-2014/

Also, why would Madonna's camp even bother squashing any of these billboard rumors when its free publicity right in sync with her new album fast approaching.

Edited by JayMac

Billboard is just another industry magazine. There are other publications that also track sales, but because it's based on soundscan sales tracking it seems more official, I guess.

Of course when it was THE music bible (Lol) it was still basically an advertisement within the music industry. Labels pay for advertising, which get certain artists featured in the mag, which goes to every radio station mailbox in the US.

Now that all the loopholes in the payola ban have been pretty much brought out into the open, the integrity of billboard (including the shady tactics you mentioned) is pretty laughable.

:thumbsup: I thought that. Hence not understanding all this "what Billboard says is Gospel" nonsense.