Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Off course Madonna wouldn't be that dumb to put the whole instrument on the internet but probably someone else leaked. I mean remember what happened to GMAYL?

Despite I think this instrumental has nothing to do with Madonna either.

Yes, but GMAYL was leaked by someone who wrongly got access to the song, not by Martin Solveig the producer. This instrumental was put out there by the Sander guy who wrote and produced it.

Guys have you noticed the latest pic with the Pharrell hat is in the same room as the one where she posted 'Diplo is a slave driver, got me working all hours of the night in the studio, had to sneek into the bathroom' and also the same where she's with Mozella.

So I assume she's still in the studio.

10325742_1508821169329734_64306839660190

Anyway, where is everyone? Gone off to those other places that were so shamelessly advertised in this thread as being a BETTER place to discuss this particular NON-event? The one's with no concept of humour, irony and satire? Surely not.

:sassy:

0a0b7af900203cfa4ae69759f8d4c1d21ebabf30

Guys have you noticed the latest pic with the Pharrell hat is in the same room as the one where she posted 'Diplo is a slave driver, got me working all hours of the night in the studio, had to sneek into the bathroom' and also the same where she's with Mozella.

Mmmm, interesting...

tumblr_medmfurld11qi0ofuo1_500.gif

Good eye!

How come is Madonna official Facebook reprising this rumor about the Billboard snippet which we know is not accurate?

It's not from Madonna's official Facebook page. It's from an article in Instinct Magazine, a gay publication. They linked to Madonna's Facebook page in their post, but it was not posted by her official Facebook page.

so,just to be clear....that Billboard clip is NOT Madonna,right? There's no chance of her being involved with that song ("We R Superstars"),right?

I'm OK with this.It means we can now move on and wait for the "real" Madonna single ;) I bet it's gonna be better and more amazing than that clip,anyway!

There used to be a time when media could only be produced by a select few that you could either trust or not - but at least there weren't that many stories to keep track of. Now, any idiot can come to this board, glean a few "facts," and publish a blog post that goes viral for whatever silly reason (catchy headline, someone's retweet, etc).

So, no - just because other sites are running with "this is Madonna's new track" doesn't make it any more believable than a day ago. Until we hear from Madonna, of course.

I do really like the instrumental, though. I love the breakdown in the middle, gives me HU vibes.

Guest eroticerotic

that instrumental is hot and i can easily see M singing to it. Neo Disco/DiscoFunk is a genre that is hot right now.

I love that she is working with Pharrel!! Sure fire good music with him!