Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Whatever she recorded in LA were most likely rough demos ala the acoustic demos for HC in 2007. Based on Madonnas Instagram rep, she can't really keep her mouth shut when recording with an actual producer. Plus the #unapologetic hashtag didn't appear until sometime after the Avicci sessions (I think it came during the Natalia or Diplo session).

Don't forget Pat Leonard was in LA the same time M was, and it's already been confirmed that they arn't working together.

Yes but Pat Leonard lives in LA, Sander doesn't, he mentioned going to LA just one time on his Tweeter this year and it's the same week M was in La and at the moment Moe reported she has recorded tracks in the studio.

I'll eat my hat if M is not on this track. Too many coincidences. Someone big is. Theres Zero chance Billboard would have said what they did without it being true. We know M often picks up tracks like Revolver, Turn up the radio etc etc to make her own. We're going to find out imminently I think, after Sander tweeted 'The calm before the storm'. Also Spinnin records have retweeted about the M rumours. It's someone big if not her. Nile Rogers, Daft Punk, whoever else would not need any level of secrecy.

Also, it doesn't need to mean the album is finished. it may well be its own mini project on its own that may or may not be on an album, like American Life, Playground of Beautiful Stranger. This will be all about Art for Freedom.

I imagine if it comes it would come tonight, prime time for US

Remember when Moe told us she recorded some tracks while she was in LA for the grammy's & The Miley thing the first week of February?! Well while checking Sander Kleinenberg's twitter i saw that he arrived in to LA the 1st Feb and stayed there for about 5 days.... during these days he tweeted "feeling very funky today"... I also saw he is friend with Junkie XXL & paul Van Dycke, two remixers who have worked with M these last years.

Good Detective work there Preston! ;)

Now they saying it could be Janet. Sander and Janet were in Turkey at the same time :S

Then I hear it might just be Gaga and M (god I hope not!)

Stupid stupid Billboard!!!!! Lol

How is Janet "shape shifting" though?

The only way this applies to her is if Billboard was talking about her tits/face, and up and down weight which they wouldn't do.

"Thanks for the teaser clip that we begged for. Now please don't take offense while we take a crack at you when we drop hints about who it is!"

Shape shifting to me is just another term for morphing which could also mean evolving or reinventing.

To me Madonna is still the only one that fits, and if it ends up being someone else, Billboard fucking sucks and needs to hire someone else to drop clues.

We used to get drip fed infomation from fan sites but they have have lost their touch, especially since social media has taken over and Madonna's taken to Instagram. They used to get a lot of their info directly from sources at Warner. Madonna fan sites don't have all the inside info and exclusives since she left Warners.

The fact that Madonna and Sander were in LA at the same time doesn't mean anything. LA is a huge city and is the center of the recording industry in the US. He could have been working with many other artists based in LA. It's not like it's some small town where Madonna is the only singer!

I don't get the whole Billboard thing. Why tease a song and wait so long to reveal the artist? People will have forgotten about the original teasing by the time they reveal who it is, if they ever do. It would make more sense to do the reveal in a couple of days after the original posting.

How is Janet "shape shifting" though?

The only way this applies to her is if Billboard was talking about her tits/face, and up and down weight which they wouldn't do.

"Thanks for the teaser clip that we begged for. Now please don't take offense while we take a crack at you when we drop hints about who it is!"

Shape shifting to me is just another term for morphing which could also mean evolving or reinventing.

To me Madonna is still the only one that fits, and if it ends up being someone else, Billboard fucking sucks and needs to hire someone else to drop clues.

If it were Janet releasing what sounds more like a Madonna single than a Janet single I think they would be extra careful not to have hints that could sound like Madonna (unless Janet has decided to start Gaga type nonsense but I doubt it).

Maybe it's noone. Maybe Sander leaked it to billboard to get people talking about it in hopes someone famous would hear it and want to record it. Because it's the same as his original demo and what's on his page. If it was someone's single, Madonna or anyone else, I think they would have reworked to make it a little more pop and radio friendly, rather than a pure club track.

Maybe it's noone. Maybe Sander leaked it to billboard to get people talking about it in hopes someone famous would hear it and want to record it. Because it's the same as his original demo and what's on his page. If it was someone's single, Madonna or anyone else, I think they would have reworked to make it a little more pop and radio friendly, rather than a pure club track.

Billboard must know exactly who and what it is, I doubt they just took someone's word that it was something big.

Who were the members who swore they could hear 'apologetic, un-apologetic' in the Billboard clip???

I asked that already. They're....keeping quiet (for now) :bad:

I am one of them, and can still clearly hear it.

Who were the members who swore they could hear 'apologetic, un-apologetic' in the Billboard clip???

I was the one to first point it out and I still somehow hear it LOL I never presented it as a fact, merely as an observation and I wasn't the only one who heard it... I don't really see the problem with it...

Today Gaga tweeted 'GET THE FUNK OUTTA MY FACE'.

I think this is madonna with a whole bunch of superstars as a message to stop competing and fighting online in an art for freedom way. I'm going to take my meds now.

Remember last year Steven Klein tweeted Rihanna, gaga, Cher about art for freedom. Plus this year there's been rumours of work with Adele.

I'm 95% certain there is some combo about to explode.

My first post on the forum :)

I don't even know what to think anymore, I am tired of all these speculations.

Today Gaga tweeted 'GET THE FUNK OUTTA MY FACE'.

I think this is madonna with a whole bunch of superstars as a message to stop competing and fighting online in an art for freedom way. I'm going to take my meds now.

Remember last year Steven Klein tweeted Rihanna, gaga, Cher about art for freedom. Plus this year there's been rumours of work with Adele.

I'm 95% certain there is some combo about to explode.

What if it is "We R Superstars" feat. Miley, Rihanna and Cher? And nothing for Gaga, lol.

"We are superstars" is a weekly club night at eden nightclub in Ibiza, run by Sander Kleinenberg. This is their "theme song", Someone, somewhere has persuaded Billboard (journalistic doyenne of truth and integrity always) to hype it up, it's coming out soon on Spinnin' Records. Some people, somewhere are laughing their asses off.

https://www.facebook.com/wersuperstars?fref=photo

Then again, maybe not... :bad:

"We are superstars" is a weekly club night at eden nightclub in Ibiza, run by Sander Kleinenberg. This is their "theme song", Someone, somewhere has persuaded Billboard (journalistic doyenne of truth and integrity always) to hype it up, it's coming out soon on Spinnin' Records. Some people, somewhere are laughing their asses off.

I seriously think somehow they played some type of joke on Billboard and no great "shape shifting legend" is singing this song. The title is superstar which equals "shape shifting legend" I think Billboard got punked! Don't you think it's odd they're said nothing about their great teaser or revealed the artist? I think they are hoping people will forget all about it and the joke that was played on them.

Looks that way :bad:

I just think the evidence against it being Madonna is stacking up. Madonna's "comeback" single named after some shitty club night Tuesday in Ibiza from the 2nd rate DJ who's remix she rejected 10 years ago?

Billboard was most likely paid to say those things just to hype up some random dance song. Don't forget the word "legend@ gets thrown around quite a lot at countless artists.

Billboard was most likely paid to say those things just to hype up some random dance song. Don't forget the word "legend@ gets thrown around quite a lot at countless artists.

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif