Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

OK some of you NEED to revisit the billboard article.

1. The title says :

Guess Who's Behind This Disco-Fueled Track

"GUESS WHO"

They can't just have people GUESS someone who's not a household name.

2. "this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend..."

The leading artist can't just be a DJ. Yes, it can be produced by Sander, Avicii, or whoever the DJ is. But a dance legend gotta be part of this. I can totally see Madonna snatching the production and then add a vocal layer to the beat. Her most recent megahits Music and Hung Up heavily heavily relied on existing instrumentals (The Mirwais demo/ Gimme sample). Maybe she wants to re-use this formula if her aim is a global smash first single.

3. " takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times."

Yeah sure Nile took some cues from Daft Punk!!

4. "we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission"

Sounds like a major label with an organized team is behind this, not?

On top of that, a reliable source (ACTUALLY reliable, not DrownedM kinda reliable) from Pulse Music Board said something like " Tuesday's gonna be a good day!" on Madonna's thread. Isn't that a good hint?

To piggy-back on what loowee has just said above. Taken from:

http://www.dmcworld.net/features/entry/buzz-chart/buzz-chart-2014-06-05-62

Disco is back! in the day Buzz but who is the mystery superstar?

It's clear both Billboard and Spinnin' Records are referring to a household name, and not a DJ here.

- -

So, if this instrumental has been around for almost two years, perhaps it's the backbone of the track or some kind of sample?

The only thing that is puzzling is the dog imagery which was used both on the YouTube/Radio1 still, and on Sander Kleinenburg's Facebook, which suggests this is an older concept than I first thought.

To piggy-back on what loowee has just said above. Taken from:

http://www.dmcworld.net/features/entry/buzz-chart/buzz-chart-2014-06-05-62

It's clear both Billboard and Spinnin' Records are referring to a household name, and not a DJ here.

- -

So, if this instrumental has been around for almost two years, perhaps it's the backbone of the track or some kind of sample?

The only thing that is puzzling is the dog imagery which was used both on the YouTube Radio One still, and on Sander Kleinenburg, which suggests this is an older concept than I first thought.

+1.

Also when i listen it's obvious the "We R Superstars" vocals have been added on top of the instrumental, it's not even mixed properly with the track.

Almost all of you make good points, from one side or the other... which makes it all much more confusing! :lol:

I'll just bite my tongue until we have any confirmation. Here's hoping Tuesday will indeed be a good day!

:ohgoodgrief: this thread gets more desperate and ridiculous :lmao:

ikr. what is this, inception? what's with all these theories?

What's wrong with people theorising and writing what they think about the snippet? :dazed:

Yeah strangely it's only here a lot of people have that "attitude". On every music forums right now people are discussion theories trying to guess what's happening with this Billboard mystery, people are excited and in a very good modd and no one mocks no one, everyone participate like adults. You can go on Pulse forums, Atrl, etc... even on Madonnatribe, that used to be a horrible place there is now a very good atmosphere. Seems like only here we are "too smart for this"...

Yeah strangely it's only here a lot of people have that "attitude". On every music forums right now people are discussion theories trying to guess what's happening with this Billboard mystery, people are excited and in a very good modd and no one mocks no one, everyone participate like adults. You can go on Pulse forums, Atrl, etc... even on Madonnatribe, that used to be a horrible place there is now a very good atmosphere. Seems like only here we are "too smart for this"...

Yeh, Pressston I agree..this smart-ass, 'i'm better than you' attitude is so unnecessary. Would much rather read what people think about the clip than a sentence of someone bitching and trying to be superior.

Anyway, back to the clip of M's Giorgio Moroder-produced first single :thumbsup:

Yeh, Pressston I agree..this smart-ass, 'i'm better than you' attitude is so unnecessary. Would much rather read what people think about the clip than a sentence of someone bitching and trying to be superior.

Anyway, back to the clip of M's Giorgio Moroder-produced first single :thumbsup:

yayyyyy ! something crossed my mind but for sure it's not real but for a second i thought "What if this new track is produced by Stuart Price !" after all he can produced a catchy modern disco track like no other (Hung Up), he has already worked with M and she sometimes work with previous producers (Orbit) and she & Him used to test the instrumental of their future single in clubs anonymously to see the crowd's reaction (they did it for Hung up), just like it's seems it's happening with the Superstars track...

UKMix's Discussion is the best I've seen so far

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67804&start=29700

WORST THREAD EVER! LOL

uhm so maybe she's waiting to release whatever after Fancy & Problems dies down on the charts.

Madonnas single would destroy they young pop girls. She loves the competition. She ain't waiting for shit. She is Madonna(the queen).

CONFIRMATION?

So, this Sander Kleinenberg (who played the track earlier this year and posted a clip of the track in June 2013) has FAVORITED this tweet. (Scroll down to bottom of Tweet).

:ohmy:

I'm guessing she purchased the track from him?

Other STRONG rumors that this will be premiered tomorrow.

CONFIRMATION?

So, this Sander Kleinenberg (who played the track earlier this year and posted a clip of the track in June 2013) has FAVORITED this tweet. (Scroll down to bottom of Tweet).

wow

thank you so much for posting!

CONFIRMATION?

hahaha the set is starting with a Janet acapella...we can read into that as well that's probably janitor and not M :hornybig:

Sander favourited someone promoting HIS track/music. The fact they've mislabeled it "new singel from Madonna" (sic) is neither here nor there.

Please be Janet. Please be Janet :doofus:

Frustratingly, I can't remember the name of that second track, but I'm sure someone else can fill in the details.

Its finlay quale and beth Orton. Called Dice.