Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Will Madonna step up her game because of Kleinenberg? :1251:

Madonna's single will be much better than this rehashed stuff... if it wasn't for those couple of drops in the beat it would be totally uninspired.

I still don't get why people are gushing over this tune... it's catchy and upbeat but it's not above the rest..

I haven't been following this whole charade all that closely, but if the track turned out to be by some unknown DJ, then what was "shape-shifting dance legend" referring to?

because he's pictures with the dog head = shape shifting.

he is kinda known in DJ/remixing circles = dance legend (BB's very wide description).

:o So the ONLY Tweets favorited/retweed by both Spinnin' Records AND Sander mention Madonna.

THE PLOT THICKENS...

6cOZT.jpg

Posted June 7th

see, hes "shape shifting" into a dog..

btw. they are just trying to hype it with Madges name..using it for more publicity

see, hes "shape shifting" into a dog..

btw. they are just trying to hype it with Madges name..using it for more publicity

The joke will be on them if it's not her though... The fans will rip him and BB a new one :lol:

:o So the ONLY Tweets favorited/retweed by both Spinnin' Records AND Sander mention Madonna.

THE PLOT THICKENS...

Aw hey, you really messed-up by bringing that one out into the open. Proof if ever it was needed that it's not Madonna. They would be crucified for giving away the big reveal.

We could suggest a coupla other places that might piss their pants with excitement at it tho....

Just watch M's 1st single be a GMAYL type of mess and worse than the BB snippet :lmao:

People are gonna be so confused cause almost everybody thinks it's Madonna's song.

1st GMAYL wasnt "a mess"

2nd why would it be anything alike?

3rd BB snippet had hit potential, if with Madge

1st GMAYL wasnt "a mess"

2nd why would it be anything alike?

3rd BB snippet had hit potential, if with Madge

1. GMAYL WAS a mess. Easily her worst 1st single? Of course, this is my opinion, but most M fans share my opinion. Even if it's hers or not, that snippet >>>>>>>>> GMAYL (again, imo).

2. As was the case with MDNA, the 1st single wasn't representative for the whole album. Just because GMAYL was shit didn't mean that MDNA was shit as well. She picked the wrong song to promote the album. What makes you so sure she can't do that again?

3. That's what I've been saying. I like the snippet and the reaction to it has been mostly positive. In Madonna's hands it could be a huge hit a la HU. At least that's what I feel.

UK people - how long until something is available on BBC iPlayer? Looks like "We R Superstars" was played on Pete Tong's show again within the last 30 minutes. Someone needs to listen back, see if he said anything that confirms this one way or the other and then close this mess of a thread if it's not her!! :lol::lol:

KAzbs.jpg

I like the snippet and the reaction to it has been mostly positive. In Madonna's hands it could be a huge hit a la HU. At least that's what I feel.

Agree 100%.

Here's a photo Madonna posted on Instagram with her in the studio with Diplo and Mozilla

10254199_276700402511521_598366102_n.jpg

Here's a photo Madonna posted on instagram of her in the studio with S1

10254130_231885387004941_1069688641_n.jp

Here's a photo Madonna posted on instagram with her and Natalia Kills in the studio

1530773_500437793395975_1657236548_n.jpg

Here's a photo of Madonna in the studio with Avicci and company that she posted on her Instagram account

149feceaaa7b11e38ca50ef1a55026ac_8.jpg

Here's a photo Madonna posted on Instagram posing with Disclosure, we don't know if they're working together, but M sure did love taking photos of them and posting them on Instagram!

928271_1427786807485758_1815142199_n.jpg

Here's a selfie M took of herself wearing Pharrells hat that he left behind. Madonna posted it on her Instagram account

10424439_776334775730350_666834786_n.jpg

WHY NO LOVE FOR SANDERKLEINBERG?

WHY ISN'T THERE ANY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF M WORKING WITH SANDERKLEINBERG?

BECAUSE SHE NEVER WORKED WITH HIM. SHE NEVER BOUGHT HIS SONG. WE R SUPERSTARS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MADONNA.

IF MADONNA WORKED WITH HIM, SHE WOULD HAVE POSTED A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM ABOUT IT. SHE CAN'T KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE PEOPLE SHE WORKS AND MEETS WITH.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD? THANK YOU

Thanks Whoopie! A lot of Madonna fans need to understand that.

And sorry, but that song We R Superstars is a cheap copy of Moroder/Daft Punk sound.

Here's a photo Madonna posted on Instagram with her in the studio with Diplo and Mozilla

10254199_276700402511521_598366102_n.jpg

Here's a photo Madonna posted on instagram of her in the studio with S1

10254130_231885387004941_1069688641_n.jp

Here's a photo Madonna posted on instagram with her and Natalia Kills in the studio

1530773_500437793395975_1657236548_n.jpg

Here's a photo of Madonna in the studio with Avicci and company that she posted on her Instagram account

149feceaaa7b11e38ca50ef1a55026ac_8.jpg

Here's a photo Madonna posted on Instagram posing with Disclosure, we don't know if they're working together, but M sure did love taking photos of them and posting them on Instagram!

928271_1427786807485758_1815142199_n.jpg

Here's a selfie M took of herself wearing Pharrells hat that he left behind. Madonna posted it on her Instagram account

10424439_776334775730350_666834786_n.jpg

WHY NO LOVE FOR SANDERKLEINBERG?

WHY ISN'T THERE ANY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF M WORKING WITH SANDERKLEINBERG?

BECAUSE SHE NEVER WORKED WITH HIM. SHE NEVER BOUGHT HIS SONG. WE R SUPERSTARS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MADONNA.

IF MADONNA WORKED WITH HIM, SHE WOULD HAVE POSTED A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM ABOUT IT. SHE CAN'T KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE PEOPLE SHE WORKS AND MEETS WITH.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD? THANK YOU