Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

Help increase the YouTube views of a beautiful Madonna video and song: You'll See.

Please access the following link as many times as you can for as long as you can (click the youtube icon in bottom right corner). Let's get this video and song on the radar. Collectively we can do it. Also, if a member, like the video:

Thanks

youtube dot com slash watch?v=zyFzpBAZICc

Stop.

Madonna is definitely involved in this. Notice that this rumoured video shoot is today in NYC. Gaga and katy perry are all on non show days....

As if M would team up with Gags for a song and video now. Or the other way round. We all know Gags holds a grudge and behaves like a bitter child. I will lose a lot of respect if M works with this bitch.

More and more I'm thinking there is no album coming. Madonna is just playing with us while she is spending some quality time in her bathroom licking the shower door. #unapologeticbitch

When are we all going to forget about this We R Superstar track??

There's no evidence Madonna is behind it. Yes, they were effing with us Madonna fans... i never felt into their trap ( i humbly have to say though) as i never liked that snippet and the whole tracks... there's way too many elements from Music and other tracks that were popular years ago now. So it's nothing ground breaking or completely out of this world which is what Madonna needs for a huge come back.

People gushing over this tune are not taking into consideration this sound is dated! Madonna did it first.. then even Kylie Minogue used elements of it for some tracks.. Madonna needs forward dance music NOT going back... the track is Daft Punk through and through.. Madonna needs originality as never before at this point in her career...

^Um buddy, you should just have stopped at the first sentence.

Anyway, where is everyone? Gone off to those other places that were so shamelessly advertised in this thread as being a BETTER place to discuss this particular NON-event? The one's with no concept of humour, irony and satire? Surely not.

:sassy:

Anyway, where is everyone? Gone off to those other places that were so shamelessly advertised in this thread as being a BETTER place to discuss this particular NON-event? The one's with no concept of humour, irony and satire? Surely not.

:chuckle::queenbitch:

Remember when Moe told us she recorded some tracks while she was in LA for the grammy's & The Miley thing the first week of February?! Well while checking Sander Kleinenberg's twitter i saw that he arrived in to LA the 1st Feb and stayed there for about 5 days.... during these days he tweeted "feeling very funky today"... I also saw he is friend with Junkie XXL & paul Van Dycke, two remixers who have worked with M these last years.

Inspector+Clouseau.jpg

I love your work!

113966.gif

Anyone else notice that the dog in the YouTube vid is wearing a cap like Madge used to in her British days?

Sorry - trying to find any teeny weeny bit of evidence that it may be her song!!

tumblr_mh54tgYCIr1rf77h9o3_500.gif

It's obvious to me it's not Madonna's song, especially now that the whole instrumental has leaked out. If you work with Madonna you sign confidentiality agreements. You are not allowed to put your whole instrumental that is going to be her song on the Internet before it's released thereby ruining the excitement of the single.

The fact that this guy may know other dj's who have remixed Madonna's music in the past means nothing. People who are dj/remixers obviously network with other people in the same field and are friends with them. It's a relatively small number of people who do remixes for major artists so of course they know one another. It doesn't mean he is doing something for her album because he knows people who have remixed stuff for her in the past. It would be odd if he wasn't friends with other EDM producers/remixers.

^Um buddy, you should just have stopped at the first sentence.

:dead:

don't worry, they'll be back faster than the ray of light.

Better late than never darl.

I said from the beginning when I first heard it I didn't think it was her. But everyone here said I was wrong and didn't know anything and it had to be Madonna. Why are we still talking about it when it's not her song?

It's obvious to me it's not Madonna's song, especially now that the whole instrumental has leaked out. If you work with Madonna you sign confidentiality agreements. You are not allowed to put your whole instrumental that is going to be her song on the Internet before it's released thereby ruining the excitement of the single.

The fact that this guy may know other dj's who have remixed Madonna's music in the past means nothing. People who are dj/remixers obviously network with other people in the same field and are friends with them. It's a relatively small number of people who do remixes for major artists so of course they know one another. It doesn't mean he is doing something for her album because he knows people who have remixed stuff for her in the past. It would be odd if he wasn't friends with other EDM producers/remixers.

Off course Madonna wouldn't be that dumb to put the whole instrument on the internet but probably someone else leaked. I mean remember what happened to GMAYL?

Despite I think this instrumental has nothing to do with Madonna either.