Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

People on twitter are saying it got cancelled and the album is pushed back till 2016 :shock:

We R Superstars! :angry: The new GMAYL :angry: KILLED this era before it even started!

Anyone else notice that the dog in the YouTube vid is wearing a cap like Madge used to in her British days?

Sorry - trying to find any teeny weeny bit of evidence that it may be her song!!

How can the album be cancelled? There was no statement giving the release date so how can they cancel?

Maybe she's willing to record more stuff and see how it sounds.. i'm wondering if she's going to drop all the Avicii tracks now she has Disclosure producing...

How come people can make statements as if they were facts just because they come from out of their asses ??? Nobody said she's working with Disclosure but there's a possibility she will or maybe already had. How can you say "it won't happen" with such aplomb ? We know nshit, we ALL speculate here.

I'm glad Gugu & Hector are playing some of you by making shit up because for some it's all what they deserve quite frankly.

How come people can make statements as if they were facts just because they come from out of their asses ??? Nobody said she's working with Disclosure but there's a possibility she will or maybe already had. How can you say "it won't happen" with such aplomb ? We know nshit, we ALL speculate here.

I'm glad Gugu & Hector are playing some of you by making shit up because for some it's all what they deserve quite frankly.

THANK YOU.