Former back-up dancer for Madonna charged with fraud

Guest whatatramp

Guest Sinisin

Yes! He's one of my fav all the way back from the COADF promo days. If I am not mistaken he was in David La Chapelle's project Rize, that's how M picked some of her new dancing talents during the COADF days.

We all knew this queen wasnt EVEN capable. Little boo wasnt able to cap an ass to save a life.

But after an M tour- yeah, Id claim disability too! ;)

Guest Rachelle of London

Why does everyone love Cloud? I always thought he was rather bland. In a line of dancers he blends in. Just my opinion before anyone has a heart attack

Why does everyone love Cloud? I always thought he was rather bland. In a line of dancers he blends in. Just my opinion before anyone has a heart attack

What you said is truth.

I agree. He is cute, but some of her other dancers stand out more.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree. He is cute, but some of her other dancers stand out more.

Yeah maybe thats the appeal, he is cute, like you could cuddle him

Yeah maybe thats the appeal, he is cute, like you could cuddle him

I don't know why Cloud's face remains. I don't use to look at dancers much, but i found him very funny and cute in the video for Hung Up, dancing with the fish.

I liked him until i realized that i have to watch The Confessions Tour forever with his tongue sticking out.