Happy 15 years Beautiful stranger

Guest gang bang

15 years???? I'm frickin old :cries:

This song will always be a sweet reminder of one of the best summers of my life.

My fav M song + video EVER ! This is everything, the song, the voice, the look, the attitude... For me Beautiful Stranger is M at her best. For me in the video this is the most Beautiful she has ever been.

Really. When did you became a fan of M?

Really. When did you became a fan of M?

in 1991 when i was 9yo. For a long time my was M era was the early years 82 to 85 but now this is 1998 to 2001, Beautiful Stranger being the best of the best in every ways for me (1999 is my all time fav M year).

I remember when, of all things, S Club 7 blocked this from the #1 spot in the UK. And the less said about the US release, the better

Fantastic song that suffered from being released between two big eras. She should dust it off on tour.

I had no internet or MTV in 1999. A friend of mine told me about "this new Madonna video which is really fun and the song is catchy" and I just replied "Uhhh that song is OLD, Nothing Really Matters came out ages ago" and she just looked at me, ready to slap me, and answered "NO, a NEW video. She puts her tits and ass in the face of someone in the car, that's all I remember" and I said "Oh nooooo, I hope it's not the beginning of a new 'SEX' era, that's the last thing she needs right now". lmao How wrong I was. I had no idea that she had a single out or that it was on the Soundtrack of Austin Powers. Took me weeks to finally catch it on tv and I loved every second of it.

I believe this is in her top 3 best looks ever!

15 years???? I'm frickin old :cries:

This song will always be a sweet reminder of one of the best summers of my life.

Summer of 99 was the best

+ 3 for me too ! Seems like the summer 99 was awsome for many of us ! There must have been something in the air !

Here in Belgium the song never reached the top 10, but it went gold anyway, which is very RARE, for a non top 10 single.

It was played on the radio constantly & hugely popular.