The queen of pop won't leave her throne

karbatal

So, the King of Spain will abdicate and his son will be our next king. That means that all newspapers are talking about it and i was reading some newspapers today and found THIS INCREDIBLE HEADLINE.

Imagine, like 40 pages of "the king this" the king that", suddenly i find "The Queen of Pop won't leave her throne", hahahaha :lmao::lmao:

10298665_10203405482631711_2107805870130

Love it!

She'll always be the Queen of Pop, even when she's not here anymore her army will continue to own the throne, by her army I mean her HITS, Like a Prayer is the captain and the soldiers are Like a Virgin, Vogue, Material Girl, Live to tell, Open Your Heart, Borderline, Crazy 4 u, Papa don't preach, Express Yourself, Frozen, Hung up etc, now who could ever defeat an army like this one? :-)

oh, the article is praise after praise about Madonna. Every rumour that we are having these past weeks, etc. And there's a line of artists aspiring to be the next Madonna: Perry, RiRi, Gargol.

No Kylie though :( She's the Charles of Windsor of the pop business. Will never reign.

This is so amazing!

Is there a way to view the article online (perhaps translated in English?)

Love it. Madonna will always be the Queen of the pop. All of the other pop wannabee girls can never take her place.

Exactly. No one will ever replace her as Queen of Pop simply because no one will EVER be the total package the way she is: impact, talent, album sales, longevity, innovation,... Her career is too unique, no one will ever repeat that.

Love it!

She'll always be the Queen of Pop, even when she's not here anymore her army will continue to own the throne, by her army I mean her HITS, Like a Prayer is the captain and the soldiers are Like a Virgin, Vogue, Material Girl, Live to tell, Open Your Heart, Borderline, Crazy 4 u, Papa don't preach, Express Yourself, Frozen, Hung up etc, now who could ever defeat an army like this one? :-)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So, the King of Spain will abdicate and his son will be our next king. That means that all newspapers are talking about it and i was reading some newspapers today and found THIS INCREDIBLE HEADLINE.

Imagine, like 40 pages of "the king this" the king that", suddenly i find "The Queen of Pop won't leave her throne", hahahaha :lmao::lmao:

10298665_10203405482631711_2107805870130

el país?