Thread for Unofficial info and snippets.

This thread is where we post and discuss unofficial info, supposed snippets and info about M's new music, you read it well, nothing officially confirmed here.

I open this thread because it seems there are two kinds of fans, the ones who enjoy every tidbits about a new album/single pre-release era including the unavoidable fake snippets, i'm one of them, for us it's part of the fun.

And there are other fans who don't like seeing people posting and discussing unofficial stuff because in the end 90% of that is fake, and they prefer discussing only official info, which can be comprehensible too.

So to avoid any moaning we'll keep all the unofficial stuff here only and post official info on the already existing new album thread, so then everybody is happy :gent:

So please, do not come to this thread to mock people with comments like "how stupid you are to believe this is real" and bla bla bla, we know there are strong chances the stuff in this thread ends up being fake, we're not stupid, but it's part of the fun for us so don't kill our fun please thank you ;-)

I personally don't think Madonna's behind any of those snippets. I think they are fake. Only concrete thing we have is the Billboard snippet.. which is not necessarily Madonna. I don't even think Unapologetic Bitch is a song title... let alone a single or an album title.

I think she just likes to think of herself as an unapologetic bitch and she tags herself like that. i know she's been using it for some time now so that could be a clue but again, there's no evidence of it. I don't think the album's finished... she might even be looking for other producers and songwriters. I have this feeling she wants to work with as many people as possible and if she likes what they created she'll use it for the album and take that direction... it wouldn't be the first time she collaborated with someone and then she would just scrap the whole thing and work with other producer. This instant way of knowing what's going on through IG is good for speculation and random guesses but ultimately we don't know any of the outcome of what we know.

I personally don't think Madonna's behind any of those snippets. I think they are fake. Only concrete thing we have is the Billboard snippet.. which is not necessarily Madonna. I don't even think Unapologetic Bitch is a song title... let alone a single or an album title.

I think she just likes to think of herself as an unapologetic bitch and she tags herself like that. i know she's been using it for some time now so that could be a clue but again, there's no evidence of it. I don't think the album's finished... she might even be looking for other producers and songwriters. I have this feeling she wants to work with as many people as possible and if she likes what they created she'll use it for the album and take that direction... it wouldn't be the first time she collaborated with someone and then she would just scrap the whole thing and work with other producer. This instant way of knowing what's going on through IG is good for speculation and random guesses but ultimately we don't know any of the outcome of what we know.

I agree although I do think unapologetic is a song.

I'd be content with billboard confirming whether it's her or not!

You could be very right, at this point we have absolutely no confirmation at all about anything, all we can do (and that we do A LOT !) is speculating.

If this snippet turns out to be real, I wouldn't mind her singing those typical "yeah"s at all, after all many of her most iconic songs contain them - Music, Vogue, Into The Groove etc.

I'm addicted to the "unapologetic" snippets ! they sound so catchy and "feel good" !

Unapologetic, yeahhhh

the freedom to feel

yeahhhh

unapologetic - unapologetic - unapologetic (vocoder voice )

even in LQ it makes me wanna get up dance !

I'm addicted to the "unapologetic" snippets ! they sound so catchy and "feel good" !

Unapologetic, yeahhhh

the freedom to feel

yeahhhh

unapologetic - unapologetic - unapologetic (vocoder voice )

even in LQ it makes me wanna get up dance !

I feel the same way! These snippets are getting me excited,I hope they don't turn out to be fake.

I feel the same way! These snippets are getting me excited,I hope they don't turn out to be fake.

Well anyway i see things this way, if the Billboard snippet is indeed her song, no matter what she sings on it it can only sounds good ! She really can do no wrong with this amazing music !