Madonna's speech at MJ's tribute - VMAs 2009

And Barbara is the worst when she implies that M came out with that speech only to suck in all the media glare but that like others she wasn't a friend when he needed people around him, which, once again, is a lie that serves to portray Madonna as the mean, opportunistic bullly character.

Madonna, was virtually the only A-lister to express sympathy to MJ about the way he was being vilified in the press at the time of the second round of pedophilia accusations in 2003 and that infamous Martin Bashir MJ interview. She spoke about how exploiting a friendship for money (Bashir) was disgusting. It was in that interview with NBC's Matt Lauer during the promotion of American Life

I will never understand why Madonna said YES and appeared on 'The View'. These bitches are truly the worst of the lot, ugh

Guest Rocco Papa

And Barbara is the worst when she implies that M came out with that speech only to suck in all the media glare but that like others she wasn't a friend when he needed people around him, which, once again, is a lie that serves to portray Madonna as the mean, opportunistic bullly character.

Madonna, was virtually the only A-lister to express sympathy to MJ about the way he was being vilified in the press at the time of the second round of pedophilia accusations in 2003 and that infamous Martin Bashir MJ interview. She spoke about how exploiting a friendship for money (Bashir) was disgusting. It was in that interview with NBC's Matt Lauer during the promotion of American Life

Yes, I remember that. It's nice to see that Madonna wasn't one of those people who only publicly defended him after he died.

Some other cool videos...

At Elizabeth Taylor's Birthday in 1997:

I'll never understand why Michael said Madonna said mean things about him to the press. From what I've seen, she's had nothing but nice things to say about him:

Edited by RoccoPapa

she sure knows how to give a speech...anyways, Michael DID have a childhood, a different one, but a childhood! ask the children that work in the mines and have no present or future about changing their childhoods with michael. I think he was maybe too sensitive for the real world, and yes, a king.

and she looked great, by the way!

Sorry, i find this unfair. Michael Jackson had a difficult childhood. For him, anyway. Maybe others have it different, of course, but it all depends in the material.

It's as Kafka said in his works about his father "it was your hand, but it was also my material". And Michael suffered that hard childhood where he was beaten so much and didn't feel love or didnt' feel he had the right to be himself.