New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

She re-grams things alllllll the time!

If anything, we just had an official confirmation that "Unapologetic Bitch" will be the first single.

But that cover, was made by a fan.

Why does this confirm that it's the first single?

I don't think this confirms anything apart from the fact that it's probably a song or maybe album title.

Why does this confirm that it's the first single?

I don't think this confirms anything apart from the fact that it's probably a song or maybe album title.

Because I think she'd be more prone to deny something if it wasn't true. Maybe i'm just craving and anticipating new material that I'm jumping to that conclusion right away. But she did say "You heard it!" in the post, i guess to just say, "yes, i am an unapologetic bitch." I guess you were right.... :( I just got my hopes up :(

The cover art for the Sorry single used a photo taken by a fan during the Hung Up promo tour.. maybe someone from her team saw this and decided to ude it?

I feel it. It's coming :tigger:

The cover art for the Sorry single used a photo taken by a fan during the Hung Up promo tour.. maybe someone from her team saw this and decided to ude it?

I feel it. It's coming :tigger:

I don't think Bianco would be very happy about that

Because I think she'd be more prone to deny something if it wasn't true. Maybe i'm just craving and anticipating new material that I'm jumping to that conclusion right away. But she did say "You heard it!" in the post, i guess to just say, "yes, i am an unapologetic bitch." I guess you were right.... :( I just got my hopes up :(

I know babe, I'm the same. Just trying to calm my emotions down because I'm getting FUCKING EXCITED the QUEEN is coming back to KILL THEM ALL :wow:

On a more serious note though I really do not think she'll call the album Unapologetic Bitch. First, because Rihanna's most recent album was called Unapologetic (and before anyone says who cares about Riri blah blah, let's not forget that she changed the 2008 album title from Candy Shop to Hard Candy because of the 50 Cent song). And secondly, because I think the label and her team won't let her get away with having "bitch" in the album title.

Hmmm, I've refused to jump on the speculation bandwagon so far, but now with that post, the chance the billboard snippet is indeed Madonna's is getting more likely IMO. Maybe the "unapologetic" sound in the song really is what we make it out to be and it's a song from her called "Unapologetic Bitch" indeed. Maybe not the lead single, but definitely an album track. This is getting interesting! Hope she keeps us updated.

She never hashtags "Holy Water" anymore.

I'm worried about the Natalia Kills sessions. Maybe they won't end up on the album! Deluxe only maybe? Or worse, vaults :(

Billboard clip and all. Definitely her. :wow: it all makes sense now. Just a few hours left.

Be STILL my HEART :wow:

ApoloGETIC

UnAPLOGETIC

:wow:

Okay I give in and give up

I believe it!

I'm OFFICIALLY DYING RIGHT NOW FOR THE QUEEN