New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

She looks cute, but don't kill me guys, but I hope she didn't cut her hair too short! She could go a little shorter like shoulder length, but not ultra short! Maybe it's just shorter layers in front but longer in the back. Not a fan of the Girlie show super short hair.

Guest gang bang

How is it that newbies are always telling us to wait because it's not ready?

WE WANT TO DREAM!

yUbUZaX.gif

karbatal me das risa jajaja

She looks cute, but don't kill me guys, but I hope she didn't cut her hair too short! She could go a little shorter like shoulder length, but not ultra short! Maybe it's just shorter layers in front but longer in the back. Not a fan of the Girlie show super short hair.

Wow finally someone who is of the same opinion.

I think she made a big mistake by cutting her hair, she looks way better with longer locks.

Her hair is not that short guys, go to her instagram and look for the first picture of her haircut, it's more like the What it feels like for a girl video look, or maybe Jump.

Edited by Macromad

Does anyone think we'll be getting a new single in the month of June?

I do!! Have no idea when to expect an album, but fully believe that she is coming for our weaves this month with first single.

People believing the album is done are not paying attention.

Madonna's not finished recording her album...

In my humble opinion the album is not finished! Far from it... she has some great songs but knowing M she's on the lookout for the next best thing which will be some one we hardly know i reckon... then, she'll take that direction for the album and main singles (Mirwais Vs Orbit in Music) and she'll be truly back with a bang. Mark my words.

At the end of the day none of us have any idea if the album is done or not. We can only speculate!

I personally believe it is finished as she has been hashtagging ''Veni Vidi Vici" - I came, I saw I conquered.

The phrase refers to a swift, conclusive victory.

I think this might be her hinting that she has finished.

Well, clearly it's not girlie show short.

It most likely the same haircut length and layers as the die another day video, based on the photos she's posted. Her hair in the pap pics is pulled back with the scarf over it, so it looks shorter.

If it's above the shoulders it's not shorter than the express yourself video, which my professional point of view is not a short haircut.

At the end of the day none of us have any idea if the album is done or not. We can only speculate!

I personally believe it is finished as she has been hashtagging ''Veni Vidi Vici" - I came, I saw I conquered.

The phrase refers to a swift, conclusive victory.

I think this might be her hinting that she has finished.

Or Veni Vidi Vici might be referring to the Black Lips song of the same name which was remixed by Diplo on the album Decent Work For Decent Pay.

The possibility of Moroder and Madonna working together was thrilling to me as that rumor started. They are both pioneers of dance music and willing to push the boundaries of what it can sound like in relation to the realm of "pop music". The fact that he's not a DJ-turned-producer and an actual producer and composer makes it that much more exciting.

Would this be the first summertime album release (if it happened)?

Madonna was released in July 1983

True Blue was released June 1986