New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

I don't think it's a good idea to have the word b**** in the title, I think unapologetic, or unapologetic girl would be much better. And I am also 100% sure that the Billboard snippet is madonna's song. Should be released in the next few weeks. :popcorn2:

This reminds me of HU, I have a feeling it's going to be fucking amazing. Here's another snippet dunno if it was posted already

https://soundcloud.com/rebelheartdemoleaks/untitled-madonna-clip

I'm LOVING what i've heard so far.

As some dude in the page posted, those vocals are taken from Get Together mixing I DON'T care with Do you BELIEVE

People believing the album is done are not paying attention.

Madonna's not finished recording her album.. yes, she might have recorded tons of stuff but that doesn't mean she's going to use all the material.. creatively, she's still looking for collaborators (writers and producers).

I wouldn't be surprised if in another week Madonna instagrams a picture of her in the studio with another producer.

Forget the Billboard snippet and the surprise release next week.. She loves to tag herself unapologetic bitch.. she knows it's stirring some deep sh*t and she keeps using it. The Bitch tiara?? Unapologetic in baffroom? LOL

Also, if a release just comes out of the blue you wouldn't be posting the title of the single or the album at every opportunity. If anything, you would do the opposite and keep quiet and then the album or single drops and really take everybody by surprise!

In my humble opinion the album is not finished! Far from it... she has some great songs but knowing M she's on the lookout for the next best thing which will be some one we hardly know i reckon... then, she'll take that direction for the album and main singles (Mirwais Vs Orbit in Music) and she'll be truly back with a bang. Mark my words.

People believing the album is done are not paying attention.

Madonna's not finished recording her album.. yes, she might have recorded tons of stuff but that doesn't mean she's going to use all the material.. creatively, she's still looking for collaborators (writers and producers).

I wouldn't be surprised if in another week Madonna instagrams a picture of her in the studio with another producer.

Forget the Billboard snippet and the surprise release next week.. She loves to tag herself unapologetic bitch.. she knows it's stirring some deep sh*t and she keeps using it. The Bitch tiara?? Unapologetic in baffroom? LOL

Also, if a release just comes out of the blue you wouldn't be posting the title of the single or the album at every opportunity. If anything, you would do the opposite and keep quiet and then the album or single drops and really take everybody by surprise!

In my humble opinion the album is not finished! Far from it... she has some great songs but knowing M she's on the lookout for the next best thing which will be some one we hardly know i reckon... then, she'll take that direction for the album and main singles (Mirwais Vs Orbit in Music) and she'll be truly back with a bang. Mark my words.

I think you're right when you say the album is not finished. Rather than rushing everything like she did with MDNA (due to directing W.E. and working on the tour), I think this album is going to be another masterpiece(to the likes of COADF and Music). However, I do believe 100% that that snippet is her. Madonna is so smart(like more intelligent than any other pop star), and she knew that she would cause all of her fans to freak. I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna wrote the billboard article herself :widge:. Anyway, her new single will be coming in within the next 2-3weeks. I say that without hesitation because she wants this song out for summer. It will clearly be dance oriented, and a SUREFIRE smash. Doesn't matter when she releases it, but it will be a hit.

Although I agree and hope that she is not finished with the recording process I doubt she would throw the material with Avicii and Diplo into the trash can and I also believe that she is going to release the first single soon. As time goes by without knowing to whom the snippet belongs, the more I feel like it's indeed M.

If she made music with Avicii that's as good as "Lay Me Down," and better, then who would want her to toss that material out?

She brings the best from people, so I expect her to do the same again this time.

Although I agree and hope that she is not finished with the recording process I doubt she would throw the material with Avicii and Diplo into the trash can and I also believe that she is going to release the first single soon. As time goes by without knowing to whom the snippet belongs, the more I feel like it's indeed M.

Exactly. Part of the reason we know it's M is because billboard has been quiet about the whole thing, and Madonna is also acting strangely quiet. But also trying to confuse us by using the Unapologetic b**** hashtag, and posting that album artwork. This is all part of her plan to hype up the first single, something she didn't do successfully with MDNA.

If she made music with Avicii that's as good as "Lay Me Down," and better, then who would want her to toss that material out?

She brings the best from people, so I expect her to do the same again this time.

I hope you're right. MDNA sounded dated, and very rushed. The vocals were what really bothered me. Besides love spent, masterpiece, and I'm addicted, she really wasn't singing the songs with passion. I miss that so much. Hopefully she is being fresh and innovative, and using the singing voice which was present in Love spent, and Confessions!