New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Which languages does Katypony speak? My guess is

1. His mother tongue.

2. Deafdumb, learned when a dear friend of his taught him at camp, when he was 9 years old.

3. English

4. Goauld, after being a fan of Stargate and jerking off watching Teal'k

5. French, learned watching Showgirls.

She seems like one of those people that claims they know a language after learning "hello" and "how are you" :lol:

This thread and literally everything people talk about in regards to this album, except for it's producers are based on #hashtags and assumptions made out of wishful thinking.

When has it been confirmed that Madonna was doing a surprise release?

Do we know for sure the Billboard snippet is Madonna?

Those hashtags might not even be song titles.

You guys are doing most of the teasing and hyping. I think we should all stay calm and wait till we get some reliable information.

I bet Madonna LOVES it that we all got our knickers into a twist for the past few days !

When has it been confirmed that Madonna was doing a surprise release?

Do we know for sure the Billboard snippet is Madonna?

Those hashtags might not even be song titles.

Never.

No.

Rebel Heart, Holy Water and Living for love are 99.9% song titles imo. She even wrote some of their lyrics apparently. Not sure about Unapologetic Bitch. It could easily be just a nick name.

Never.

No.

Rebel Heart, Holy Water and Living for love are 99.9% song titles imo. She even wrote some of their lyrics apparently. Not sure about Unapologetic Bitch. It could easily be just a nick name.

Exactly. I don't think it's a song title at ALL! People are reaching...If you think about it as some sort of nickname it would also make sense that she posted it on fb and ig, lol.

Hi guys, have you already seen this snippet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRStrS9pLQ ?

I've just read in a brasilian site that it could be an snippet from "Holy water"...I wanted to post the video but I don't know how...

Another (likely) phoney boloney snippet? There's a thread for such things. :)

Sorry! :smile: I'm gonna post it in the right thread!

I love the sound of this

I love it too and do hope it's Madonna! It does fit to her perfectly!

Or "this *silence* is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s." Radio edits ruin everything. lol

Omg lol Listening to that part is PAINFUL. Especially here in Utah where everyone says shit but they can't stand hearing it on the radio in front of the dear Mormon children.....