New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

I have no idea what some of the issues are. I don't even know why I am here and you are surely insane to believe my inside news but many people do and have already heard the song inside my own head.

The video is coming plus the album is nearly mastered...but Madonna keeps on fucking things up last minute. The magazine cover was the unrevealing of nothing to do with the album whatsoever. She regrets this since November/December of last year. The iTunes exclusive release is an utter lie in response to GMAYL being leaked months before. She was laughing her arse off about this behind the scenes, thus people are afraid to leak the track because the Underwear Gnomes traced it last time.

The song is very uplifting, dancy, and has no message worth worrying about. There is a censored radio version as well. Keep your eyes pealed and believe everything you hear even if it is complete bullshit. I have the song on my atari...on repeat. I just got it last Wednesday, in the process of the A-team sending it to iTunes.

If the single really does end up coming out tomorrow, I will not be able to concentrate on getting my grades up in school! I'm graduating high school next week so this will definitely be my anthem. :Disco_Ball:

Bring it on, M! I'm ready for new music for a new chapter in my life.

It's okay if you fail and don't walk at graduation. We will still love you! #rebelheart #vinividivicci #horsepooo

I don't know what some of the issues are. I don't check here a lot and you surly don't have to believe my inside news but many people have already heard the song in Madonnas camp.

The video is coming plus the album is nearly mastered...but Madonna keeps on changing things last minute. The magazine cover was the unrevealing of the pair together. She panned this back in November/December of last year. The iTunes exclusive release is a direct response to GMAYL being leaked months before. She was furious with this behind the scenes, thus people are afraid to leak the track because the FEDS traced it last time.

The song is very uplifting, dancy, and has a serious message. There is a censored radio version as well. Keep your eyes pealed. I have the song on my computer...on repeat. I just got it last Wednesday, in the process of her team sending it to iTunes.

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

I don't know what some of the issues are. I don't check here a lot and you surly don't have to believe my inside news but many people have already heard the song in Madonnas camp.

The video is coming plus the album is nearly mastered...but Madonna keeps on changing things last minute. The magazine cover was the unrevealing of the pair together. She panned this back in November/December of last year. The iTunes exclusive release is a direct response to GMAYL being leaked months before. She was furious with this behind the scenes, thus people are afraid to leak the track because the FEDS traced it last time.

The song is very uplifting, dancy, and has a serious message. There is a censored radio version as well. Keep your eyes pealed. I have the song on my computer...on repeat. I just got it last Wednesday, in the process of her team sending it to iTunes.

Our issues are, every time a new project is released, people come on here claiming to have insider information but they don't. They're just attention seekers. As far as I'm aware, you have no previous form in providing genuine information so why should we trust you?

The only recent poster who turned out to be genuine was 'moe' who knew lots of MDNA tour information. If you turn out to be right then great but if not, I hope you get an instant ban.

Of course many people in madonna's camp have heard the song. She's doesn't record on her own. And why would sending it to iTunes mean others get to hear it? That doesn't make sense. It's not like guy's sending round a zip file asking if someone knows how to post it.

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's okay if you fail and don't walk at graduation. We will still love you! #rebelheart #vinividivicci #horsepooo

Omg #horsepoo

I'll be turning to #holywater to seek guidance for my failures. #rebelheart #apologeticbitch

Well she had a listening party with Mert / Marcus ( the photographers ) months ago and they posted that on their instagram.

So basically you are just recapping everything that had already happened .

Moeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously if the song is in serious lock down, why does this random "My Happy World" got it??? So called "insider" would be in deep shit if the FEDS are involved.

I smell #horsepoo bull!

Today's Questionnaire:

So M is about to do something HUGE today, what do you all think it is?

A: drop her new single

OR

B: clean her bathroom

There's another Twitter account who could be the source of this May 26 non-sense. https://twitter.com/madonnaleak I started following him when he claimed to have Rebel Heart 2 months ago.

I have high Colesterol since January!!!!!! :Disco_Ball:

Madonna's lead single being uplifting and dancey? Oh my, who would have guessed?!. Thanks for sharing this 'insider news'.

:lmao:

So SHOULD this happen, what time do we expect this to happen? My guess is that it will coincide with the release of the digital exclusive of V Magazine on their website, as was stated last week. Any guesses?

And who is going to start a support group and get counceling when we don't get anything today?!

You read it here first:

A very reliable source told me that Madonna sampled the 'na na na' bits from B-Day and incorporated them into the bridge of 'Unapologetic Bitch'. I have been told it sounds absolutely crazy because she used a highly innovative vocodered effect that extended the 'na' to 'naaaaaaaaaaa'. It's the best part of the song!

Stay tuned for more info, y'all!!11

You read it here first:

A very reliable source told me that Madonna sampled the 'na na na' bits from B-Day and incorporated them into the bridge of 'Unapologetic Bitch'. I have been told it sounds absolutely crazy because she used a highly innovative vocodered effect that extended the 'na' to 'naaaaaaaaaaa'. It's the best part of the song!

Stay tuned for more info, y'all!!11

I don't know if that's supposed to be a joke, but I have been wondering about why she's been using that #naaaaaaaaaa hashtag a couple of times the past couple of weeks! Haha!

So SHOULD this happen, what time do we expect this to happen? My guess is that it will coincide with the release of the digital exclusive of V Magazine on their website, as was stated last week. Any guesses?

And who is going to start a support group and get counceling when we don't get anything today?!

victims.gif

Seriously have you heard the new snippet the guy( or girl) has posted 1 hour ago ???

Excuse me but his 3 snippets doesn't sound that fake to me, especially the new one:

https://soundcloud.com/mdnarebelheart

The last clip sounds like some random girl singing over the clip before it but made it low quality to hide the fact it's not M. I can hear 'unapologetic' in the second clip much clearer than previously though

The last clip sounds like some random girl singing over the clip before it but made it low quality to hide the fact it's not M. I can hear 'unapologetic' in the second clip much clearer than previously though

but what about the recent clip posted 1 hour ago ? this one is interesting i think