New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

It's a bit too simplistic for Madonna, no? Rather half-cooked if you ask me.

yeas kind of, but i see these clips being posted and discussed everywhere on the net now so i thought they had to be posted here too, especially since everywhere people seems to believe they could be real (Madonnatribe, facebook, etc...)

yeas kind of, but i see these clips being posted and discussed everywhere on the net now so i thought they had to be posted here too, especially since everywhere people seems to believe they could be real (Madonnatribe, facebook, etc...)

Hey, no ones complaining that you posted them, but yeah they seem like a Madonna fan who knows her well enough to come up with a melody that included the "yeahhh" that would be fitting to a Madonna song lol. I like it but I doubt it's real.

I'm praying these snippets are fake. Regardless the low quality the track sounds weak and too general.. i'm starting to dislike the actual production as well (Billboard snippet).

And why is everybody so hung up on Unapologetic Bitch? Maybe she's just tagging herself like that.. Does it mean it's a song title??

Edited by MeakMaker

I'm praying these snippets are fake. Regardless the low quality but the track sounds weak and too general.. i'm starting to dislike the actual production as well (Billboard snippet). And why is everybody so hung up on Unapologetic Bitch? Maybe she's just tagging herself like that.. Does it mean it's a song title??

I think it does now after she re-posted that fake cover art.

How do we know it's a cover though? ^

Well it's not an official cover obviously but it's an image from the V magazine with the title of a "presumed" song Unapologetic Bitch and then an advisory sticker with Madonna saying "you heard it" leading me to believe she's teasing us that we've heard the snippet from billboard. Idk I'm just guessing. Idk why else M would say that or repost a fans cover art if it weren't a song. Whether it's a duet, a lead single, the song linked to the snippet or not is in the air but I'm 99.9% certain it's a song that will see the light of day soon enough.

My sources told me that Madonna may or may not publish an instagram picture tomorrow on her account. Maybe or maybe not a pic of Rocco doing stuff but he can"t reveal more and so can't i.

Is Olga going to be in it? Does this confirm Olga's participation on the album?

Is Olga going to be in it? Does this confirm Olga's participation on the album?

We can not confirm or deny that yet, but we can confirm that Olga was there during the recording. ;)

Lol it's hysterical to myself that it's getting to the point where I do not know what to believe and who is being funny sarcastic and who is serious and one minute I'm saing - yeah! and the next I'm saying - oh?

The clip is on facebook. I listened to it with good headphones and i decided it's fake. With headphones it doesn't sound like her. Or maybe it's been speeded up because it's sounds too high, like Minnie mouse.

In my opinion those clips were fake and I hope as well, because I really don't want this type of vocals and "unapologetic… yeah" as a lyrics would be weak as f*ck. I still hope that the instrumental is Madonna's, but she need to serve the best vocals and lyrics she can this time.

Yeah, I think the snippets are fake (good thing too). Someone was just was able to emulate her crow voice over the Billboard snippet.

What really worries me is some people on other forums (ATRL) are counting down till midnight for the single release. Where did this rumor start? Was it that fake Twitter account?