New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Katy Perry on Madonna's new single!!!! Like OMG this is a dream someone wake me up!!!! ♡♡♡

I cannot believe it anymore. I just heard the entire song. Katy Perry is featured on it. Madonna sounds amazing and Katy fits in perfectly. It is similar to the #billboard version although it was like a filtered dub. It has Hung Up vibes and 70s disco with a killer breakdown. It's flawless.

ALSO The album is not dropping at the same time. The single is exclusive to iTunes. All I know at this point from my source! Madonna is dropping this any minute. She has a date ready but want's to play with us before then.

Yes! I have just heard it as well... I like the part where Katy raps Unapologetic and Madonna raps Bitch... and it goes on and on and on. You forgot to mention how the track skips at exactly 3.13 and it basically turns into a complete different song. There's so much whispering and talk i can hardly make out what they are saying but at some point i swear i 've heard dark horse poo and unapologetic Olga. Amazing track.. full of meanings and mysteries. People will go crazy..

I can exclusively reveal the video will be shot in black and white and Madonna and Katy Perry will play the parts of two shape-shifters. At some point Madonna will turn into a black horse while Perry will become a white cat. Olga will be the bitch, of course. Everybody is refusing to say how much Olga got paid for taking part in this shooting but there's a rumor she has asked around $1 million for just a 30 seconds appearance! She's truly an unapologetic bitch!

Edited by MeakMaker

Let's celebrate Olga. The newest star in Madonna's family. Go Olga

10320617_10152434342889402_7613411348936

10378005_10152462342144402_8878554259621

I heard he is a bitchin' producer .

BTW I love the David and Mercy photo. Madonna is so lucky to have such amazing family .

Mariahs album was released early and is already available... instead of the original release date May 27th.

Is this maybe due to the fact that she shit her pants and didnt want to compete with a possible Madonnas release tmrw?