New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

I know it's not a real cover (she wouldn't reuse something we had just seen) it's a semi CONFIRMATION AND I TOOK MY COMMUNION AND SPOKE MY CONFESSION

:laugh:

Unapologetic B really IS going to be the first single. Otherwise what was the point of teasing the snippet and now this fan made cover? But we are not getting it this Monday. If we did, there would already be news about it. I have reason to assume that an actual cover for the single hasn't even been made yet.

Unapologetic B really IS going to be the first single. Otherwise what was the point of teasing the snippet and now this fan made cover? But we are not getting it this Monday. If we did, there would already be news about it. I have reason to assume that an actual cover for the single hasn't even been made yet.

She never did infact

We still haven't seen any pictures of her since the haircut have we? The Queen is preparing her new look :wow:

THIS! It's all about that damn haircut, people. It's a classic Madonna maneuver!

What about the video for the lead single. We haven't heard a things about filming a video. Do we think it's already been made or is it going to be made in the next few weeks and that why they are holding the back the release of the single ?

That girl whose name starts w/ an R had a song called Unapologetic? Uh-oh.

and she herself also has a song called "take a bow".

they're even going further. that M stole the word "bitch" from britney.

:lmao:

What about the video for the lead single. We haven't heard a things about filming a video. ...

That's what the haircut's for, my friend!

That girl whose name starts w/ an R had a song called Unapologetic? Uh-oh.

Her last album was called Unapologetic

But how are they even thinking of Take A Bow when Madonna had that title first?

And lol at them saying Madonna stole bitch from Britney

Her last album was called Unapologetic

But how are they even thinking of Take A Bow when Madonna had that title first?

And lol at them saying Madonna stole bitch from Britney

yeah that's what i meant! sorry ive been overly excited ever since the billboard teaser! :p

She never did infact

Yeah but I can clearly hear Madonna's vocals on that snippet. I could bet all my money it's her

Oops, I didn't see your comment

LOL, no worries :)

The question is: will there be a clean version of the song for the radio or she won't even bother since the radio don't play her anymore? :lmao:

Oh, and "Veni Vidi Vici" for album title please. And we'll refer to is as VVV :wow: #iconic

Yeah at this point Madonna should steal all of them bitches shit because they've been ripping her for years like she some kinda catalog for fame!! It would be ironic and fucking hilarious if Madonna did something Lady Gag has done. Which I actually wouldn't want to happen. But if would be funny to see all the reactions.

(P.s. never wished Stephanie the person to die. Only want the character Gaga gone from the face of the earth!!)

LOL, no worries :)

The question is: will there be a clean version of the song for the radio or she won't even bother since the radio don't play her anymore? :lmao:

Oh, and "Veni Vidi Vici" for album title please. And we'll refer to is as VVV :wow: #iconic

and VVV has the M in the middle and/or is just an M :popcorn2: