New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

New artist? Billboard didn't say anything about new artist.

I meant on twitter...they said something about discovering new music and artists with a live chart...or some shit.

And I think people who jump ship and trash Madonna whenever there is a new girl on the block and then crawl back when their new idol turns out to be caca shouldn't be complaining about what others say or do here, but that is another story :)

2ilf1n9.jpg

And I think people who jump ship and trash Madonna whenever there is a new girl on the block and then crawl back when their new idol turns out to be caca shouldn't be complaining about what others say or do here, but that is another story :)

PS: I'm obviously not taking about about Robster here, he rocks.

Preston has never trashed M nor jumped ship so I didnt get who was this for :)

Preston has never trashed M nor jumped ship so I didnt get who was this for :)

Nothing about Presston either, he's cool.

What does this mean? I'm thick!

I think it means that Billboard will be launching a new chart service that is real time (like the iTunes top singles and albums are right now) rather than waiting 1 week for the results.

Obviously they are behind the times as iTunes and Amazon have been doing that for years. However, I assume it means they will be able to track retail sales/radio play in real-time along with digital sales. I think if that's what it is, the charts are about to become very turbulent and changing on the hour. Will a #1 song even matter if you had the position for only two hours?

I guess we'll find out the deets soon.

Nothing about Presston either, he's cool.

who over here trashed Madonna / jumped the ship? O.o

I think it means that Billboard will be launching a new chart service that is real time (like the iTunes top singles and albums are right now) rather than waiting 1 week for the results.

Obviously they are behind the times as iTunes and Amazon have been doing that for years. However, I assume it means they will be able to track retail sales/radio play in real-time along with digital sales. I think if that's what it is, the charts are about to become very turbulent and changing on the hour. Will a #1 song even matter if you had the position for only two hours?

Everything's gone to shit! Lol

Its only for new artists who share music on twitter.

:dead: I hope you are aware that the first half is from the fake twitter account while the second half is a collection of quotes from her instagram.

The Billboard snippet is real. I think it may have been used to test people's reaction to the sound. And to avoid biased reactions, they withheld Madonna's name. But it's obviously her. We most likely will get a first single soon, June/July. Album release could be around her birthday. What we do also suspect/know is that Madonna is prepping up a new look. She is preparing for the new era. It's all so much fun :D

She's not going to release the album in August. Sales are terrible then.

I mean unless they decided to release it and see how quickly it charted within that new system. But with the whole new artist or whatever they implied, it's clearly unrelated.

well several fans retweeted it and I was too fast copy/pasting it here thinking it had a link with M. so that was wrong on my part. apologies :)

I thought Billboard said it was a shape shifting dance legend? Now it's a new artist?

Or am I thinking of something else cuz I'm old and easily confused

Perez Hilton Just tweeted that he received a bottle of Truth or dare from Madonna, and said its going to be a good week.

Isn't that truth or dare line discontinued?

I thought Billboard said it was a shape shifting dance legend? Now it's a new artist?

Or am I thinking of something else cuz I'm old and easily confused

The tweet had nothing to do with a "shape shifting dance legend" or a "new artist." Nor did it have anything to do with Madonna. It was about a new chart.

well several fans retweeted it and I was too fast copy/pasting it here thinking it had a link with M. so that was wrong on my part. apologies :)

Listen, I don't mind at all. I'm not one of those forum members..thanks for sharing. I just want a new single!! I can't wait!!imm watch MDNA!

The only real confirmation is the billboard snippet and we don't even know if it's her. I think it is tho! I have a feeling we're going to see her film a video this week cause she hasn't said anything yet. You know she's gonna tease in Instagram!