New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

I dont know who Disclousure is..... running to youtube.

Thank you Luard for the clip!

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna needs to work with So Solid! Megaman would know the exact direction to take the music in :lmao:

This my favorite track from Disclosure:

I really hope she work with them.

Don't know who they are either. This track definitely has old school vibes, the one minute I heard anyway, however the actual old school did it better. The stuff nowadays is too electronic.. no analog sounds or warmth. As for a madonna collab though, that's not necessary (M was never underground analog). This could work. Better than Avicci!! That guy's crap.

Don't know who they are either. This track definitely has old school vibes, the one minute I heard anyway, however the actual old school did it better. The stuff nowadays is too electronic.. no analog sounds or warmth. As for a madonna collab though, that's not necessary (M was never underground analog). This could work. Better than Avicci!! That guy's crap.

Get excited, but not too excited. For all we know, Madonna could have just been at the concert for fun.

^ Oh yeah, I know. I don't put as much importance on producers as some others. M puts enough of her own touch on things for matters like producers to not trouble me much (Unless they're inexcusably god awful). It's who picks as remixers that concern me more. That's where I notice the difference in quality.

Yes, they sound retro but with a modern twist.

"Disclosure are an English electronic music duo, consisting of brothers Guy (born 25 May 1991) and Howard Lawrence (born 11 May 1994)"

disclosure_billboard-650-i.jpg

They are VERY young (like she like men these days lol)

Their debut album was nominated last year for a mercury award among David Bowie, James Blake, Arctic Monkeys, etc.

Edited by Luard

Madonna needs to work with So Solid! Megaman would know the exact direction to take the music in :lmao:

:lmao: I wonder if Madonna worked with Disclosure if they would be called 'an unknown producer'. :dead: They don't even work as producers by the way, so a collaboration wouldn't likely happen unless they remix or ask Madonna to feature.

Anyway I maintain that I think the album is nearly finished. And as I predicted, she most likely played some new instrumental stuff to gauge crowd reaction similar to what Stu did with COAD. UGh.

I love how some "FANZZZ" talk like they know everything about everything in the cutting edge of the music industry! :lmao:

I do. :sassy: Although I wouldn't consider disclosure cutting edge. They've just made a great record which references 90's house but has a very modern feel. Everybody that used to be a hipster now likes house music. I wouldn't say that's cutting edge...more right place right time. I was listening to their music like two years ago. Their album is great. F for you was my favourite album track and the feature with Mary j blow is a nice surprise on the single. I think I remember seeing on Instagram that Rocco was a fan...

Anyway I maintain that I think the album is nearly finished. And as I predicted, she most likely played some new instrumental stuff to gauge crowd reaction similar to what Stu did with COAD. UGh.

It didn't happen. Well, not from the accounts I've read of people there. Mensch?

I do. :sassy: Although I wouldn't consider disclosure cutting edge. They've just made a great record which references 90's house but has a very modern feel. Everybody that used to be a hipster now likes house music. I wouldn't say that's cutting edge...more right place right time. I was listening to their music like two years ago. Their album is great. F for you was my favourite album track and the feature with Mary j blow is a nice surprise on the single. I think I remember seeing on Instagram that Rocco was a fan...

I know babe, and I agree with you. I do like their record as well.

I'm referring to some of the other clowns here.

I know babe, and I agree with you. I do like their record as well.

I'm referring to some of the other clowns here.

Oh ok. Sorry, I'm in attack/defend mode. :lol:

I didn't like the Disclosure album so they would be a 'no' for me.

Guys I found the single cover...

1z3rur8.jpg

:lmao: the moment I saw this pic on Instagram I knew it would become legendary. Well done.

Someone on the Pulse board- a fan who has been in the "know" in the past, posted in the Madonna thread that he thinks Tuesday will be a very good day. Take it as you will.

Someone on the Pulse board- a fan who has been in the "know" in the past, posted in the Madonna thread that he thinks Tuesday will be a very good day. Take it as you will.

I want to be excited, but this has happened every week, and I've gotten my hopes up every day :(

Well let's hope it's a single and not the album. Maybe she was testing her song at the Disclosure show before the whole world gets it.