New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Well let's not start rumours out of nothing. She went to a Frank Ocean gig too...she went to the NYC ballet. She doesn't collaborate with every artist she watches perform. I'm seeing a friend of mine tomorrow who knew disclosure since school so I'll find out.

I'm happy that she was at a Disclosure show. Settle is such a great record and I've been dying for her to work with them.

Don't wanna get my hopes up but if she does this record will be killer.

Edited by Arnian

Has she actually recorded anything? How can we be so sure she's even working on an album when we never see any pictures of her working on the music :(

:rotfl:

Sometimes I think Madonnafan126 is a troll. Being all excited, over the top and then bam the album gets released, he/she will tear it apart.

I am definitely not a troll. Just an M fan anxious for new music!!

Edited by madonnafan126

I wonder if she played a new song off her upcoming album last night. We should check the Disclosure fan page and see if there's talk about new music played last night.

Why is everyone talking about this surprise release thing as if it was ever a possibility?

1. She's been posting about recording and working for the past few months. We all KNOW she has an album in the works :manson:

2. She will NOT be releasing an album in the summer :manson:

3. She will NOT be doing a surprise album :manson:

END OF STORY

200_s.gif

I am definitely not a troll. Just an M fan anxious for new music!!

The key work being "anxious"

You need to relax a bit

As much as I want new music in my life, wouldn't it be exciting that she's still finding new collaborators for the new album?

I could wait more for the new album if she is going to work with Disclosure. I even wish she skip all work she have done with the other producers and start a full new project with them.

Disclosure aren't like Avicii or Calvin Harris, they have rave reviews for their debut album. They were nominated for a mercury award last year among David GOD Bowie, Arctic Monkeys, James Blake, etc.

I'm sure she has to be aware of the fact that (for the most part) the entire fanbase has been screaming for this collab for awhile.

I know she does what she wants, but she has to have some idea that working with Disclosure would make the fans happy.

Now if she will work with Chromeo too then I'll be ecstatic