New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

HERE IS WHAT WE KNOW:

• Madonna recorded songs with Avicci, Natalia Kills, Symbolyc One, Toby Gad, Mozella, and Diplo.
  • 11 demos were recorded with Avicci
  • During the recording with Avicci, she collaborated with 6 other people and had them divded into 2 different groups: Carl Falk/Rami Yacoub/Savan Kotecha and Salem Al Fakir/Vincent Pontare/Magnus Lidehäll
  • Madonna played some of the new album to Mert and Marcus and Giovanni Bianco. Do Note that we learned this from an Instagram post by Mert Alas. In the photo, Madonna is seen holding large plant leaves and wearing gold feathers in her hair.
  • Martin Kierszenbaum was in the studio when M was recording with Natalia
  • Possible songs titles include: Rebel Heart, Iconic, Body Shop, Unapologetic Bitch, Holly Water, Living for Love, Revolution of Love

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:

• What the first single is titled
  • When the first single will be released
  • When the album will be released
  • If the album is complete
  • If the album is being mixed and mastered
  • Or even what Madonna plans to do with the songs she has recently recorded...

ANYTHING ABOUT MADONNA PUTTING OUT A SURPRISE RELEASE IS PURE SPECULATION!

NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

BILLBOARD HASN'T CONFIRMED WHETHER THE CLIP IS MADONNA OR NOT. If anything, Billboard won't be the first ones to reveal this, most likely it will be the artist themselves on the day of the songs release.

PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY ANXIETY OVER THESE RUMORS. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE JUST THAT: RUMORS!

ALSO, PLEASE DO CALM YOUR TITS DOWN! We have provided a bucket of ice if you need to cool them down.

IF YOU STILL FEEL STRESSED OUT AND OVERWHELMED, THEN PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK http://tinyurl.com/q7nk8ak

:queenbitch: And I used to think you were all SUGAR WATER....

Why is everyone talking about this surprise release thing as if it was ever a possibility?

1. She's been posting about recording and working for the past few months. We all KNOW she has an album in the works :manson:

2. She will NOT be releasing an album in the summer :manson:

3. She will NOT be doing a surprise album :manson:

END OF STORY

Why is everyone talking about this surprise release thing as if it was ever a possibility?

1. She's been posting about recording and working for the past few months. We all KNOW she has an album in the works :manson:

2. She will NOT be releasing an album in the summer :manson:

3. She will NOT be doing a surprise album :manson:

END OF STORY

+1 it's been less than a month since she posted the last photo in the studio and we don't even know if she is still working on the album.

+1 it's been less than a month since she posted the last photo in the studio and we don't even know if she is still working on the album.

Has she actually recorded anything? How can we be so sure she's even working on an album when we never see any pictures of her working on the music :(

Has she actually recorded anything? How can we be so sure she's even working on an album when we never see any pictures of her working on the music :(

There are pictures of her working in the studio on her Instagram.

You're really starting to annoy me now.

There are pictures of her working in the studio on her Instagram.

You're really starting to annoy me now.

:lmao:

I'm bordering on a psychotic break with this shit. It's almost on par with labral tears morphing into broken hips :lol:

I agree,it wouldn't be a good idea for Madonna to release a "surprise album".They'll just say that she's a Beyonce copycat.

Bitch please! Beyawnce wasn't the first to do that so they can say whatever they like they always find a ways to "drag" the queen anyways.

Are you a parody or actually being for real? If it's for real then I feel for you.

Sometimes I think Madonnafan126 is a troll. Being all excited, over the top and then bam the album gets released, he/she will tear it apart.