New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Ohh... how I miss Fanzine Forum days!

Anna where are you?????? :mellow:

I loved the fanzine!! did we ever find out Anna's true identity?

I don't need no stinkin' fresh air I want my new madonna album.

(I don't mind waiting really. Much rather a strong era than something rushed)

Well the snippet sounds like a summer smash. Whoever has it in its hands should release it in early june, this way the track has the month of June to spread everywhere in the world and to grow on people and during the summer it's the anthem. That's what i'll do if the song from the snippet was mine. It screams SUMMER.

I agree. Whoever that song belongs to should release it now. Timing is everything.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wouldn't surprise me if true.

Lets get him signed up on Mnation ;)

Isn't he already?

I'm sick of the secret project stuff. Doesn't she have an album to be working on? Or is it possible that she's done? I'm so confused. We never see pictures of her in the studio.

cersei-lord-give-me-strength.gif

Even is "she's" finished in the studio there's still mixing, mastering, remixing for lead single, album/single photo session, music video, press interviews etc etc...

HERE IS WHAT WE KNOW:

• Madonna recorded songs with Avicci, Natalia Kills, Symbolyc One, Toby Gad, Mozella, and Diplo.
  • 11 demos were recorded with Avicci
  • During the recording with Avicci, she collaborated with 6 other people and had them divded into 2 different groups: Carl Falk/Rami Yacoub/Savan Kotecha and Salem Al Fakir/Vincent Pontare/Magnus Lidehäll
  • Madonna played some of the new album to Mert and Marcus and Giovanni Bianco. Do Note that we learned this from an Instagram post by Mert Alas. In the photo, Madonna is seen holding large plant leaves and wearing gold feathers in her hair.
  • Martin Kierszenbaum was in the studio when M was recording with Natalia
  • Possible songs titles include: Rebel Heart, Iconic, Body Shop, Unapologetic Bitch, Holly Water, Living for Love, Revolution of Love

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:

• What the first single is titled
  • When the first single will be released
  • When the album will be released
  • If the album is complete
  • If the album is being mixed and mastered
  • Or even what Madonna plans to do with the songs she has recently recorded...

ANYTHING ABOUT MADONNA PUTTING OUT A SURPRISE RELEASE IS PURE SPECULATION!

NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

BILLBOARD HASN'T CONFIRMED WHETHER THE CLIP IS MADONNA OR NOT. If anything, Billboard won't be the first ones to reveal this, most likely it will be the artist themselves on the day of the songs release.

PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY ANXIETY OVER THESE RUMORS. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE JUST THAT: RUMORS!

ALSO, PLEASE DO CALM YOUR TITS DOWN! We have provided a bucket of ice if you need to cool them down.

IF YOU STILL FEEL STRESSED OUT AND OVERWHELMED, THEN PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK http://tinyurl.com/q7nk8ak

I'm sick of the secret project stuff. Doesn't she have an album to be working on? Or is it possible that she's done? I'm so confused. We never see pictures of her in the studio.

I'll invite you to check her Instagram account. You'll have fun.

I have it on good authority she will be releasing an album sometime in the future from now. It will contain music most likely, but that might change. The early material has already been compared to the best on Ray of light and Like a Prayer. My friend said, "it's the best she's done in a decade!" And that's a direct quote.

I'll let you know once I know more!

:shock:

Source please.