New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Does Sia have any input in Ms new music though?

Didn't Ellen introduce her on her show as 'some one who has worked with big names including Madonna" and we were like 'huh!???'

But if that billboard track is Madge's I can't imagine Sia having anything to do with it..

Edited by jackaboo

Waiting for any morsel of information about any new music this era is getting boring...don't care about the photo shoots we want the music!

ohrly.gif

So Madonna is dropping a new I-Tunes only single tomorrow co written with Sia and produced by Moroder… got it.

14.gif

Edited by humanracin

So Madonna is dropping a new I-Tunes only single tomorrow co written with Sia and produced by Moroder… got it.

14.gif

oh yeah?

I was about to say that maybe Sia is releasing her album by surprise tomorrow but it already has a release date so...

Anyway, I don't think this has anything to do w/ Madge so I won't get my hopes up

Maybe Sia just has a good week ahead. Maybe she's going on vacation. Maybe she's gonna hit the gym hard. Maybe her granny's coming to visit.

I hope that sample isn't wasted on Rhianna.

I hope the new album is a fun, fresh, trend setting album that everyone likes, similar to Music and Confessions. I don't need another ROL/LAP self referential type album.

I'm so desperate for some new music (even just a single) that I was listening to the Kiss Me Once snippets from Kylie trying to decide if it was worthy of a download or not. Trying to find something to hold me over.

Madge, hurry.

24kyuci.jpg

I would not get my hopes up, but since I know you guys love to come up with your theories, add to the list that tonight Apple is holding its WWDC, where the surprise release can easily be announced if it's an Apple-exclusive. :D

Omg she should totally drop the album at apples WWCC!!

She should (the single, not the album), but she won't! :D At every development conference of Apple they always show music playing on iTunes or other music players on Apple devices. For example last year Get Lucky got a handful of "promo".

2hn0tx0.png

I think it would be a great opportunity, although I'm not sure how much it would mean sales wise. Of course if she's planning a surprise release, this would help giving her an amount of exposure, which she might not reach alone.