New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Oh- I thought we'd recognize HITS' style, so I didn't bother with the link. :)

Holidayguy..., of all people, you don't provide a link?

Hmmm...

WE LOVE SURPRISES. WE ALSO HATE SURPRISES: The biz is buzzing about a possible surprise release next week, with a couple of superstar acts the primary focus of the speculation. If somebody is indeed "pulling a Beyoncé," as it's come to be known, who might it be? (5/29p)

Please be MADONNA

Please be MADONNA

I would DIE if it was. Not really, but this would be the fastest we ever got something out of the studio.

You're right! ^^ So it must be a male artist. I don't think Madonnas album is ready at all. Maybe a surprise single but that silhouette is a male figure.

I am very skeptical that it's Madonna, don't get me wrong, but y'all are reading way too much into that little picture. :rotfl:

That could be. Maybe that graphic was quickly made by someone who doesn't even know the details of the mystery release, or even something grabbed off the internet. I'm hoping the mystery release is Madonna! I mean what male could fit the description that Billboard wrote? That has to be the mystery release that HITS is talking about.

That could be. Maybe that graphic was quickly made by someone who doesn't even know the details of the mystery release, or even something grabbed off the internet. I'm hoping the mystery release is Madonna! I mean what male could fit the description that Billboard wrote? That has to be the mystery release that HITS is talking about.

Prince

It´s Moroder

I doubt that. He's never been big enough as a solo act to create such a buzz.

Buzz is all about the money you spend. Who would have thought that Daft Punk would have had so much hype????

But they've been fairly big for years. Everybody knows their stuff.

The silhouette being a main doesn't mean anything. However, I would not get my hopes up that it's Madonna or that it's linked to the Billboard snippet. On the other hand, at the moment few artists would be able pull a surprise release successfully, Madonna is one of them.