New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

^ I agree, but...

tumblr_m24ozoUh4Q1rqc2zko1_500.gif

Yeah, I know, but they're all just dying to accuse HER of something. So pathetic lmao

But Take a Bow..

Lol, exactly. But stan logic doesn't work like actual logic.

Supposedly Madonna posted this on Instagram but then deleted it shortly after: http://t.co/KgGw4nGa90

I still can't figure out how to post images on the forum yet lol

Why she would post that I'm not sure

- Update:This was posted on Madonna's Studio Design account

She never posted that on Instagram. It was on her studio design account. And it's still on it.

Imagine there was never an "UnapologeticB" song and the word was just meant to describe a feeling during her last photo shoot with Katy and now she's scrambling to write and record an "UnapologeticB" song because its gotten so much press even more then her last lead single GMAYL lol :laugh:

^ I kinda like that too. Dark and evil, like they recorded it in an underground parking garage on Halloween. I dig it, even if it isn't real.

Imagine there was never an "UnapologeticB" song and the word was just meant to describe a feeling during her last photo shoot with Katy and now she's scrambling to write and record an "UnapologeticB" song because its gotten so much press even more then her last lead single GMAYL lol :laugh:

has it?

Singer/ Writer /Producer/ Manager, Martin Kierzsenbaum of Cherry Tree Records, while promoting his new single, A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE, tells OUT Q's Larry Flick about collaborating with Natalia Kills on new music with Madonna.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/madonna-natalia-kills-and-martin-kieszenbaum-write-new-music-together

Thanx! Wonderful to hear the love & respect for M

Singer/ Writer /Producer/ Manager, Martin Kierzsenbaum of Cherry Tree Records, while promoting his new single, A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE, tells OUT Q's Larry Flick about collaborating with Natalia Kills on new music with Madonna.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/madonna-natalia-kills-and-martin-kieszenbaum-write-new-music-together

Notice how he says "i don't know if it's gonna be end up being on the album" and also at the end "i don't know what she's gonna do", he says these two things in 1:30 min. This Makes me believe that when she worked with all those different producers she kinda made clear that she was kinda testing different sounds and didn't know for sure if their work would be used for the album, it gives the impression that she made them understand that nothing was definitive, which is a good thing in my opinion because that's what she did for Ray Of Light.

Notice how he says "i don't know if it's gonna be end up being on the album" and also at the end "i don't know what she's gonna do", he says these two things in 1:30 min. This Makes me believe that when she worked with all those different producers she kinda made clear that she was kinda testing different sounds and didn't know for sure if their work would be used for the album, it gives the impression that she made them understand that nothing was definitive, which is a good thing in my opinion because that's what she did for Ray Of Light.

Well that's what happened with MDNA, Sia wrote songs for the album and none were selected. So the same thing could happen again...

I don't think she's going to rush this one... she learned from MDNA and she's now taking time so she can come up with something really worth waiting for!

Also, notice how they call her new album a project... maybe she's not going down the conventional road as albums go. I sense we'll be hugely surprised this time.

Would give love to hear whatever came out of those sessions, however I hope we dont get "Cherry Cherry Boom Boom" plastered over any songs.

I don't think she's going to rush this one... she learned from MDNA and she's now taking time so she can come up with something really worth waiting for!

Also, notice how they call her new album a project... maybe she's not going down the conventional road as albums go. I sense we'll be hugely surprised this time.

what exactly she learned? I bet she loves that album..

Maybe she learned from Like A Prayer? She wrote it in mere two weeks.

:wow: love this, i love to hear people praising M in the studio

Hmmm...

WE LOVE SURPRISES. WE ALSO HATE SURPRISES: The biz is buzzing about a possible surprise release next week, with a couple of superstar acts the primary focus of the speculation. If somebody is indeed "pulling a Beyoncé," as it's come to be known, who might it be? (5/29p)

Hmmm...

WE LOVE SURPRISES. WE ALSO HATE SURPRISES: The biz is buzzing about a possible surprise release next week, with a couple of superstar acts the primary focus of the speculation. If somebody is indeed "pulling a Beyoncé," as it's come to be known, who might it be? (5/29p)

Source?