New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

2 years ago guys...when she revealed the MDNA album title on Graham Norton's show:

Talking about her upcoming album, Madonna says, Its out soon, as soon as people download it by hacking into my server and leak it. Its terrible. Why cant people just wait and let me finish it. I keep saying to my manager, Are they really my fans? If they love me so much why dont they let me finish it and put it out when I want to put it out? Its very confusing behavior. Asked what the title of her new album is, she says, The only reason I hesitate is because I am known to change my mind and you might not like it. After much pleading by Graham and his audience, Madonna reveals, in a world exclusive, Im into initials so Im going to call it MDNA."

I bet she's thinking the same way right now. :lol:

http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=belradio.net%2F201405268240%2Fmuzikalnie-novosti%2Fmadonna-segodnya-predstavit-noviie-singl-unapologetic-b*tch.html&lr=213&rpt=story

Singer Madonna has produced a shocking hit «Unapologetic B * tch»
It should be noted that previously reported that this song singer Madonna will perform together with another American celebrity - singer Katy Perry, but at the last moment Madonna decided to perform this solo hit that, it is worth noting, it turned out beautifully.

2 years ago guys...when she revealed the MDNA album title on Graham Norton's show:

Talking about her upcoming album, Madonna says, Its out soon, as soon as people download it by hacking into my server and leak it. Its terrible. Why cant people just wait and let me finish it. I keep saying to my manager, Are they really my fans? If they love me so much why dont they let me finish it and put it out when I want to put it out? Its very confusing behavior. Asked what the title of her new album is, she says, The only reason I hesitate is because I am known to change my mind and you might not like it. After much pleading by Graham and his audience, Madonna reveals, in a world exclusive, Im into initials so Im going to call it MDNA."

I bet she's thinking the same way right now. :lol:

You're probably right. Lol

We have to stop.

Then she needs to stop teasing so early! Ok, no.

I've been listening to Shanti (Ashtangi) a lot recently and I'm expecting Diplo and Madonna to birth her cousin in this album.

god i hope!

http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=belradio.net%2F201405268240%2Fmuzikalnie-novosti%2Fmadonna-segodnya-predstavit-noviie-singl-unapologetic-b*tch.html&lr=213&rpt=story

It should be noted that previously reported that this song singer Madonna will perform together with another American celebrity - singer Katy Perry, but at the last moment Madonna decided to perform this solo hit that, it is worth noting, it turned out beautifully.

god i hope!

From the same link:

-Interestingly, the number of foreign media wrote that the original composition "Unapologetic B * tch" was supposed to be a duet with Katy Perry, but at the last moment the pop queen as the first single from the upcoming 13th studio album, decided to publish a solo version of the track.

-Madonna is going to present his new single "Unapologetic B * tch" tomorrow - May 26. Record producer made ​​the Swedish DJ Avici, a cooperation which became known a few months ago.

Legendary singer Madonna today , May 26, will present to the public a new single titled "Unapologetic B * tch". Track record producer made ​​the Swedish DJ Avici , with whom the singer has worked for the past few months .

Earlier it was planned that Madonna will perform this song together with Katy Perry. However, at the last moment Madonna has decided to abandon the duo and recorded a solo version of the track as the first single from their 13th album. It should be noted journalists "Billboard" compared with the song Avici track "Lay Me Down", on which he worked Adam Lambert .

Madonna originally was a member of rock bands , and then to pursue a solo career. The singer became famous due to constant " perepridumyvaniem " music and images. Clips are an integral part of the singer's MTV, her songs are mostly received positive reviews by music critics , despite the fact that they affect scandalous topic. Their debut album , the singer released in 1983 via Sire. On account of the actress statuettes record 20 MTV Video Music Awards and seven Grammy Awards , including the prestigious nominations for albums Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dance Floor. The singer has many records and charts hits that have reached the first line of the major music charts .

Nothing new, that cames from a gossip russian site.

http://7ja.net/?p=53489

The singer became famous due to constant " perepridumyvaniem " music

I perepridumyvaniem...

somehow i made it through....

I love her album Like a Perepridumyvaniem :inlove:

Perepridumyvaniem means recreating in Russian

I know because the diva that I am, I speak 5 languages and been to 27 countries

high class! jet setter!

girl.

fasmiq.jpg

Ok is that Polish? I don't speak Polish lol but it's something about a dick *rolls eyes*

Well I was wondering why they used Cyrillic alphabet to make it look Russian yet it doesn't sound like Russian. Ukrainian??

Well I was wondering why they used Cyrillic alphabet to make it look Russian yet it doesn't sound like Russian. Ukrainian??

Not only Russians have a Cyrillic alphabet.

This is Bulgarian.

Not only Russians have a Cyrillic alphabet.

This is Bulgarian.

Cyrillic alphabet was born in Bulgaria. The rest are Gaga-countries who are copying the original.

Bulgaria rules!

Kato deba... hey!

Madonna_-_Like_A_Virgin-front.jpg

You mean a Top Diva. :lol: